doublegunshop.com - home
Browning Hartman Vintage Gun Case. 12 ga For Belgium Superposed. Barrels to 30" Have a nice vintage Hartman case in excellent condition. The handle is intact. The exterior is in very fine condition. Has a little dirt on it. Could clean up but really you need to do nothing. You will be pleased. The interior is exceptionally clean. On the bottom of the case there is a very slight tear in the covering. Much small that a pencil eraser. The stitching on the piping is fine. A couple of places it is worn but the stitching on these cases is phony as the piping is glued on. The locks as you might expect being brass has tarnished. This is in very nice condition and you would not be ashamed to use it. These vintage cases are getting harder to find and keep escalating in price. This case does have the key! I am seeing these go at about $350. But I am not greedy, so $295 plus shipping. I ship ups to first 48 states. John Boyd, Arrieta. Thanks for looking .California residents, made sure you can legally own this case

Reduced Price. Now $275.

[/b]
I do not have a picture web hosting site to send them to you so contact me directly for pictures. Arrieta2@sbcglobal and I am happy to send them to you
John, I sent a private message with my email address. Thanks.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com