June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (MattH, battle, SKB, Der Ami, 2 invisible), 278 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,575
Posts546,549
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken !I wish I had half of your talent. That lab is one of the best I have ever seen ,being a lab nut .It is an awsome display of scratching. Thanks for sharing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, you are making me crazy. I have a Sterlingworth sitting here that will eventually pass through your hands. Every time I think I know what I want, I see a picture of your work that makes me re-think it all. If I could afford it, I would have all my guns done.

Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stunning! Be sure to show us the finished project.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Super Job! I really like the reeds reflecting in the water. Very realistic.

-Shoot Straight, IM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Second Gil Russel's post!

Ken, not only are you a true artist but also a generous one that is
always sharing his abundant knowledge.

Congratulations and thank you!

JC(AL)

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin

Hello, Ken, Just had to add my "Wow!" to the earlier accolades you have recieved. I would love to have some of your work in my cabinet! You have turned a good ol' gun into a work of art that is truly stunning!! Congrats again!

Stever
Dig Offline

I saw some of Ken's work a month or so back - absolutely stunning and wonderful to see what can be achieved with the application of talent, desire and patience.

I take my hat off to you Ken!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, Absolutely lovely work. Always nice of you to share your information here and on the LCSCA about your knowledge of guns and especially of your skills at engraving, truly an art. Thanks. David

David

Beautiful, Ken. Now I have this old Fox........ :-)

Leave the camp ground a little better than you found it.
tw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lovely work, that. I really enjoy your treatment of the fences .. the work as a whole is a wonderful composition. Will you use it as a foul weather fowler? I'd hope that whatever you find to paint with it once finished will cause 'Black-de-Dawgh' to grin rather than have yet another opportunity to question the master's skill.

Once had a runt stump-tailed Lab named 'Toad' that would only tolerate two misses, period. Did not matter who it was, after two you were on your own if you wanted them.

Gil is quite correct, we all benefit from your participation.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.