I'm new to this forum and have been directed here by fellow 16 Gauge Society members. Is someone from this forum actually collecting committment ($) to create an order from Graf's for paper 16's? If so, please let me know what I have to do.

I talked to Mike at Graf's yesterday, thinking he might have an order in process but found out he does not. Mike sees the interest out there, and seems very willing to satisfy it. However, he has nothing going on with paper 16's now. He is currently assessing the market to see if he should inventory paper 16's as an offering in his store. No matter who orders, it would be at least a year before any hulls show up, such is the situation with manufacturing response to such a small order (50,000 min) in a low production gauge. It seems Mike has already supplied a bunch of 65mm paper 16's to shotshell manufacturers. He also reports the only color available is black. He also says users should strongly consider case length before order, citing difficulties trimming paper vs. plastic,

I suggest those interested in paper 16's call or e-mail Mike at Graf's and show interest and possibly committment. If interest is sufficient, my guess is he will place an order and sell them retail.

If someone in this forum really is collecting committment to order, I'm interested in 1000 hulls. My color preference is Blue, then green, then red. I prefer no writing on the hulls. Primed is good. For length, my first preference is 65mm, otherwise, 70mm (2 3/4") would do.