Famous anti-gun quotes

DIANE FEINSTEIN (California Senator, author of "Feinstein Amendment" which became the 94 gun ban): "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them Mr. and Mrs. America, turn em all in, I would have done it."

SARAH BRADY (Chairman, Handgun Control, Inc.) "There is no personal right to be armed for private purposes unrelated to the service in a well regulated militia."

Obama "So it's not surprising then that they get bitter, and they cling to guns or religion, or antipathy toward people who aren't like them, or anti-immigrant sentiment, or, you know, anti-trade sentiment [as] a way to explain their frustrations."

Bill Clinton A lot of these people all theyve got is their hunting and their fishing, he told the Democratic financiers. Or theyre living in a place where they dont have much police presence. Or theyve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.

FIDEL CASTRO: "Armas para que?" ("Guns, for what?") (Response to a Cuban citizens who said the people might need to keep their guns, after Castro announced strict gun control in Cuba)

Homeless jOe:"I don't believe any kind of gun registration is going to stop a psycho from shooting people......but it could slow the brothers down in the mall parking lots."

Hillary For Prison 2018