Originally Posted By: rabbit
Never giving an inch means in the end that's about what you'll end up with. You can give up everything to midfield and still have 50 yards. I throw this in here in the hope that Keith will be able to get up steam and blow a blood vessel. How you doin' Jay?

Jack

Hello Mr. Jack rabbit! If I've upset YOU to the point that you hope I pop an aneurism, then I must be doing a good job for the cause of support for the Second Amendment. We all know you're no fan of that quaint and unnecessary anacronism.

Had my annual physical last week and all is excellent. Blood pressure was 110/63. Odds of having a stroke or aneurism in the near future... very slim. But hey, thanks for thinking about me ace. I'll try to think about you sometime.

Jay (Gunflint Charlie), is your friend Jack the kind of guy you're advising me to sing Kumbaya with? Well, in this instance anyways, I think we can agree that Humpty Dumpty spoke, in a rather scornful tone, with crystal clarity and there is no need for consulting extraneous sources. I know you meant well.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.