Quote:
"craigd made the important distinction and correction that we did not attack Homeless jOe in a recent thread. As he noted, we debated and argued through many pages of facts and tried to persuade him to change his position. He may have done so, but even if he didn't, we still like him and accept him because he is not dishonest. Don't do him the injustice of lumping him in with you. He is nothing like you. I'm sure he doesn't want or need you to defend him. "

I agree that Homeless jOe wasn't attacked in the thread regarding background checks. I too am adament in my disagreement with his position on this but I also recognize that he is a true and ardent fellow gun collector and hunter.
Nor if you will look back did he personally attack anyone who disagreed with him.

BTW: For those who like to bandy about the term "sensible gun laws" I will remind you that there are approximately 20,000 gun laws in the United States at present. I guess no one has yet enacted a "sensible" gun law in 20,000 attempts! crazy
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.