Keith, Arnold Schwartnegger is a naturalized U.S. citizen, and as such is not eligible to run for president. As you and I both know, "naturalized" citizens and "natural born" citizens are two entirely different animals; Arnold is not germane to the discussion.

The question is, what is the constitutional definition of a natural born citizen? As I understand it, there is not one. If you have it, please provide it.

Also, please show me where it says one must be born on U.S. soil if one has only one parent who is a citizen. I did not see it in the text I read. If it is stated elsewhere, please provide it. That, of course, was my only reason for referencing Mr. Romney, because if that is true (and no one has yet shown me that it is) then I wondered why he was allowed to run.

I don't know if Obama was born in Kenya or not, and I certainly did not imply that he was or wasn't. I only positied the question because as I read the definition and the requirements, he qualifies as a natural born citizen no matter where he was born.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein