There was never enough evidence for the Prosecutor to even file charges of Second Degree Murder in the first place. The case was built on conjecture and fueled by Liberals who wanted to crucify Zimmerman at any cost. The prosecution realized that and that's why they pursued manslaughter as a fallback position. Had this case been brought before a Grand Jury, it's unlikely that Zimmerman would have even been charged and brought to trial.

I'm not saying Zimmerman is totally innocent or without fault. I wasn't there to witness what happened. But it is absolutely true that the Liberals and race-baiters moved heaven and earth to try to paint Zimmerman as a murderer, and did all they could to paint Martin as an innocent child eating a bag of Skittles. They used this case to put a taint on concealed carry laws everywhere. The Liberal press heavily edited Zimmermans 911 call to try to show racial profiling where there is none, and they totally ignored Trayvon's criminal past. I'm sure King Brown is OK with that!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.