Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
I suppose some Blacks, some Whites, some Orientals, some Eskimos, and some Hispanics think they have the right to do those things. Have seen no evidence that all Blacks think that. Several of my friends are black and I have seen no indication that they believe that have those rights. Some of my employees are black and they have never indicated that they believe they had those rights. One of them has worked for me for two decades and since our employees might go into homes state law requires us to do criminal background checks. My black employees have always passed. My wife is an avid reader of the docket in the local paper. She has never seen my black friends or black employees in the docket for rape, robbery, assault or murder, or for any other reason for that matter.

I don't think the Black race thinks they have those rights.

Not all...but MOST...big difference there. I'd never even imply ALL thought that. Even the ones not protesting think that Treyvon had the right to assault and almost beat someone to death....and not have the victim fight back.

Look at the protestors....Mostly blacks...and other punks that look kike they are unemployable.

None of them grasp the concept of the law apparently.

Apparently they think a woman being raped would not have the right to kill her rapist either, if he's black that is.

The Hispanics seem to think This is THEIR land and have the right to come here if they want...however they want....but most of them aren't committing violent crimes.

They complain about how unfair so many black men end up in jail......well the answer to that is simple....don't make breaking the law a way of life and they won't end up in jail.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/16/13 06:58 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.