Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....I just wish you'd open your minds a bit. There's more to the truth than Rush lets on

I dislike arguing about trivial things.

I do notice though that the quote is a common tactic. Problem is, there never is a point to be made only that 'you guys' are different. I don't care about historical dems enslaving blacks, I'd bet a decent lunch you can't come up with any Republican policy that has harmed you, only things that may hurt your feelings or you don't like.

You do know that Rush can't write law or executive order. You sound like an open mind means to blindly follow obama wherever he feels like taking you.

As lame duck realities sink in more and more, specific examples of dems targeting to harm republicans or general citizens come up near daily. I'm not interested to know, but I doubt you can come up with any example of some Republican targeting to hurt yourself or some other dem that you're aware of.

I wasn't arguing to waste effort, I was answering a direct point/question that you had brought up. I'd hope because it seemed important to you.