Originally Posted By: ed good
stan: l would not knowingly sell a gun with a functional problem. most of the guns i sell, have been test fired by yours truly, before shipment. i still find it very unusual that a bss would have a functional problem...but then, as you continue to make the point, you have my apology and acceptance of responsibilty...if there is a next time for us, please do let me know immediately, of any such problem...i have offered to pay for the repair and accepted responsibility for the problem...what else do you want from me?

Most, eh?

What else do I want from you? I want you to change the wording in your return policy. You should drop the part that I quoted that says .......... "You can expect that i know what I am selling." Evidently, you do NOT know what you are selling. Either that, or you are dishonest. I would rather believe that you simply do not take enough care checking guns out before you sell them. Either way, the statement is misleading, and should be changed.

There won't be a next time for us, ed. As I said in an earlier post, ....... "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 11/11/14 09:06 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.