So what are your days and hours of operation ed? What did you put for hours of business on your FFL application, and do you follow those hours of business?

Why should we believe anything you say here? You tell us that you never do any gunsmithing of any kind, and farm out your torch coloring to Old Ed Lander. Yet you also tell us in the main forum that you took a gun building course and built a couple guns, and that you utilize African Bushman methods of gunsmithing such as stuffing toothpicks into worn screw holes. You also tell us that you are an FFL gun dealer, yet you tried to pretend that you really weren't a dealer when you recently attempted to sell guns here in the For Sale section.

Do you think Dave booted your listings out of there for that, or due to your vague to impossible return policy which assumes that all of your customers are just out to steal parts from your guns?

Originally Posted By: ed good
dave k: what is the point of this post?

Hey ed, Dave K is ignoring you. Virtually everyone here is ignoring you. I'm all you've got here. I'm your only friend in Misfires. Even your old pal King doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Remember when you thought that I was King posting under another name? Wasn't that fun, you idiot? Suck it up buttercup!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.