I am the current caretaker of G.T. Abbey #46. A 10 bore, 32 inch Laminated Steel Kilby barrels. Marked 11 ga. Black powder Birmingham proofs. Thumb lever opener. Highly finished metal and wood. Engraved very similar to Daryl's. Can be viewed on Kirby's site as posted in an earlier reply. I acquired a W. W. Greener light 2&7/8 10 and began looking for another and this one fits the bill. Good shooting dimensions and it's two outings on clays have been very nice. I am using RST 1&1/8 oz. loads and a handload using Cheddite primed hulls or Federal hulls with Winchester primers. 19 grains of Red Dot, Remington SP10 wad with a 1/2 inch fiber 16 ga. filler in the shot cup. Closed with a 6 point crimp. Great shooting load and just hammers the clays at all ranges up to 50+ yards. I have shot the Greener with 1&1/8 oz 4&1/4 dram and 1&1/4 with 4 dram black powder loads and it works really well. I liken these to the heavy 12 ga. guns and loads that replaced them in the early 20th century. I favor the light 10 ga. hammer guns of an earlier period. Any further speculation as to Kilby built guns or other Birmingham supplier? (W&C Scott?)