Looks like I've got the hulls sized down and they look pretty good.

I used the MEC 600 JR press to the point of abuse. I removed the standard 209 primer decap pin (obviously it's not going to pass through the large pistol flash hole) and sized the base of all the hulls. The major struggle was with a slight bulge about a half inch from base. I had to remove the sizing die to knock out the brass. Then put the die back on for next hull.

The mouth ends were still .010-.015 too big - no taper. I started to take a MEC 12 gauge sizing ring and open it up to size the mouth end. But somewhere in the thought process I thought of trying the size ring for the 12 gauge Lee Loadall. I found that the back side of the size ring was just about perfect size. I decide to bell the top side, taper and polish it. I removed the star crimp starter and used that station to press the size ring onto the hull until it hit the 12 gauge sizing ring. That went slow but worked.

But sizing down only about a half an inch wasn't enough. I decided to cut the 12 gauge sizing ring out of the ring so the ring could be pushed further down the hull. I removed the priming cup and used that station. The hull would pass through the cup hole but sizing ring wouldn't. I was able to push the sizing ring to mid way or a little more. I then inverted the hull and ring and with a deep socket dropped in the hull, I could push the hull off the sizing ring.

I resized 40 hulls in this manner and tested them. 30 would drop in with no drag. 10 had a little drag but would work fine. But I'm going to use the gun and loads for Cowboy Action Shooting so I want them to fall in and fall out easily. So I'll run these back through the dies and retest.

I'm going to run a primer pocket reamer in the pockets to remove any deformities that may have occurred in rough handling. Then run them through vibration cleaner. THEN, finally I can load and enjoy shooting them.