Hey Jagermeister, I'll bet you were hoping that your lies and bullshit from yesterday would just fade away. But I'm really interested in your lame explanation about your use of Grex as a buffer for factory loaded shells which you claim to repackage.

Most people who use Grex, at least those who tell the truth, use the Grex inside their shells as a buffer for the shot.

I'd also like to discuss why we should believe anything you say when there have been so many inconsistencies in your claims. You have lied to us about the guns you claimed to purchase. You have lied to us about the number of guns you own. And you have lied to us about your reloading activities. Then yesterday, when you got busted in lies about your reloading activities, you compounded that lie with another lie as a lame and unbelievable excuse:

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

SO WHAT DOES A LIAR WHO SAYS HE NEVER RELOADS SHOT SHELLS USE GREX FOR ???

Post # 476288 on 3/37/17- Thread: "Information on Gunmaker Rivolier Pere et Fils"
Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

That's a good one Jagermeister. Does the Grex do a good job of keeping your shells cushioned in the boxes? Why do you have to repackage your shotgun shells anyway? Is it because every other one is positioned backwards in the original box, and it gets confusing when you load your gun? Does the Grex make a mess and get on your clothes when you take shells out of the box? Do people around you at the skeet club you think you have dandruff?

Sorry for going off topic. Perhaps I should start a new thread to discuss repackaging shot shells in Grex. I probably will. More people need to learn about you and your new and creative use of polycarbonate shot buffering granules. Some of us are also curious why a guy who doesn't own even one Double Gun spends so much time posting absolute crap about non-Double Guns on a DOUBLEGUN forum.

The Internet is full of fakes, frauds, and liars.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.