Originally Posted By: dal
There are 1.7 billion of 'them' CB. You and the boys better get started. I hope you are the first one to take action, and prove that your not all talk and no action. Start with your closest neighbor. Go ahead CB do it. Oh, and start forcing your kids and grand kids to take action too.

Well we all know you do not have the moral conscience to 'actually' take action CB, because we all know you really don't agree with some here.

Dal, I'm not exactly sure what "action" you think I personally should take or am advocating.

What I am advocating is our government take the harshest measures when confronted by terrorism. That means executing the perps and deporting all family members. Immediately. It also means closing the border to those Muslims who have no interest in joining the modern world because of their fundamentalist beliefs.

And deporting those we have allowed in who step off the straight and narrow immediately. That means no woman in a black bag following 5 paces behind, no female genital mutilation, no imam at the local mosque advocating violent takeover of the corrupt and immoral west.

I have never advocated the extermination of Muslims, only the removal of any hint of objection to our way of life from immigrants. Don't like it....don't come here.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/05/17 12:16 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia