Originally Posted By: SKB
Nothing like a picture of a successful hunt to bring out those folks who will tell you can not do that. My guess is Gil will soon be posting more dead turkeys.

If success is measured by pictures of dead turkeys and total body counts, I predict SKB will end up raising jOe's hand and declaring him the winner, as distasteful as that would be to him.

I have no problems with responsible and ethical hunters using TSS or other alternatives to the time-proven use of large bore shotguns hurling large diameter lead shot. But far too many people seem to think new technologies can compensate for their inabilities to shoot well or call a bird into ethical range. We see the exact same thing with guys who use compound and crossbows at excessive ranges. Nobody posts photos of game they've wounded and lost. I have no doubt I can kill a deer with a .22 rimfire or a turkey with my spring piston .177 pellet rifle. But that doesn't mean I should. And I would still rather take my chances with biting down on a piece of lead versus a stray piece of tungsten carbide.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.