Originally Posted By: gjw
Originally Posted By: james-l
After I added rep to keith on my ignore list there were 22 blanks on this post that had nothing to do with it.

Sounds about right!

And what,did these posts from james-i and Gregory have to do with L.C. Smith shotguns?

Answer: Exactly nothing.

But it does show that both are too dumb or too dishonest to count. I had exactly 13 posts in this thread. 3 were perfectly on topic and related to L.C. Smith shotguns and Dewey Vicknair, a fine gunsmith. One was a response to the guys who seemed more put-off by RGD Dave and his excessive enthusiasm for Else's than they are about anti-gun Trolls who infest this site.

The other 9 were responses to King and Replacement. I know it is unsporting of me to respond when people insult me or flat out lie. And I think we also know that Gregory and old colonel would never have uttered a word if their wormy friends went off-topic and trashed me, and I did not respond.

But they actually think they are operating from some moral high ground. I've scraped better stuff off my boot soles after walking through a kennel.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.