Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

My Uggy was cheap. I bought it after the tax on gun ownership hit those in Spain, and they were being dumped, here, although my Falcon wasnt in that group, anything from Spain was cheap, for a while.

Cole went through it. Never a problem, but, Cole going through it migh be cheating.

Best,
Ted

Ted, I bought my Ugartechea Falcon at a gun show, and it was just too cheap to pass up for the condition and overall quality. I didn't even know it was the Falcon model until you educated me. No one will confuse it for a "Best" gun, but fit, engraving, and finish certainly beats the current crop of Turkish doubles. Mine has never given me a bit of problems either. I shoot it quite a bit around the house at pests like grackles and crows. Grackles get pretty quick and evasive after they learn to flee the scene when they see you come outside with a gun, but the Falcon fits well and gets the job done. I feed it just about anything that I wouldn't put through my old vintage doubles. The comb on the stock is somewhat sharp, and it does smack your cheekbone a bit with heavy loads such as 2 3/4" and 3" magnums. But it is a light gun, as I recall, not much over 6 1/2 lbs.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.