It is a little known FACT because you will never read it in a history book nor hear it on a major media network, but a 13th amendment had been proposed, passed both the house & senate, Had Lincolns Support & was awaiting approval by the required number of states for adoption. This amendment gave the South everything it asked for regarding Slavery. It was virtually accepted nationwide it would receive the needed approval

By the states seceding it was guaranteed not to be approved. NowIF it is all so cut & dried that this war was about Nothing but slavery tell me "WHY" did those states secede without waiting to see if this amendment was adopted.

We have been Fed a line of LIES about this war for over 150 years & they were all produced to exonerate Lincoln for waging an Unconstitutional War. Fact is Lincoln had NO respect for the Black Race, he wanted them deported back to Africa from whence they came or to the Caribbeans. They were for the most part Universally Hated throughout the North, they didn't need them as slaves, so they didn't want them in their States, Period. Lincoln is on record as stating the blacks were an inferior race & could NEVER exist on an equal base with whites in society.

Lincoln conived by Illegal & Unconstitutional means to prevent Maryland, Kentucky & Missouri from leaving the Union. In Maryland alone, more than 100 people in key positions were Jailed without the benefit of a fair trial, simply because they dared to disagree with Lincoln.

Just to liven things up a bit here is a picture of me & a 4th cousin of mine. I'm the pale-faced one. It's not a very good picture because of the backlighting & the person taking it didn't know to compensate for it or how.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra