Originally Posted By: BrentD
....California subsidizes New Mexico, Georgia of course, Montana etc. As a general rule, with a few exceptions, blue states like yours subsidize most red states. Google it.

Just because you repeat it, doesn't mean it's so.

Yes, I'm sure kali has a say in piss'in away tons of cash in MT, but if you were to stray a bit off the state and federal roads on a reservation, I doubt you're going to feel like you're still in Montana? I hope you aren't trying to say that kali is spearheading Montana upland habitat restoration?

Anecdotal story, my wife and two kids recently overnighted in Billings while on the road. They noticed some questionable activity and started getting uncomfortable at a common name hotel. The online booking service immediately refunded my wife, no questions asked, and helped book her in alternate accomodations. Without prompting, the kid at the desk apologized, said they were aware of known illegal drug activity, but added that the kali owners forced them to accept known native druggies and forbid them from trying to clean up the situation. There goes the neighborhood, eh?

Did you ever search up who the number one private land owner in Montana is and what their collective 'business' model is? No? I didn't think so, right Brent.