Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Jack, you're asking me to do something that's beyond my limited computer/photo skills! The Blagdon to which I refer is shown on p. 114 of "Buxton's Guide to Foreign Firearms", which I expect other folks here also possess. Appears Mike Baines is also aware of non-sideplated Blagdons. This one has a listed price (early 60's) of $75 less than the Konor. The ad copy does say "Same optional features as the 'Konor' are available for this model." I suppose those optional features could include sideplates, although I'm pretty sure they were standard rather than optional on the Konor.

Steve, are you referring to Doug's Coggie? That is indeed a very nice gun, but I'll be darned if I can remember the model. Seems it's a sidelock rather than a sideplated gun, and I do recall that it has a single trigger.

Are you two talking about the guy at the 2006 Flatwater shoot with the smallbore Coggie he bought at Cabelas? If so, that gun was a "KONOR". At the time there were two for sale a different Cabelas, they were almost identical...one was a 20 and the other a 16.