I bought a few Guardian case from one of the recent Holts sealed bid auctions. All were new in box, one for a O/U 34" and the others set up for side by sides. Paid and used them to hold other items I bought at the auction so shipping was for all the items not just the cases. Other items were a really nice stock blank, multiple Browning Super Fore ends and a few bits and things for the cases. The cases are very nice and should give good service. Something about a nice leather case just makes me want to take in a deep breath of that fresh leather and gun oil smell.

They are a price point case and not to be confused with cases costing three to ten times as much. Nice looking, handles a decent amount of abuse but not a custom made Oak and Leather case, but for the price I paid they should be fine. I can not afford to invest thousands of dollars in high dollar case that just sit around unfilled, empty, most of the time. So I buy used Oak and Leather cases if in decent condition or these Guardian leather cases. I can use the money saved to buy a few more guns or a few pounds of powder to run them a bit longer.