March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
9 registered (Remington40x, james-l, cpa, Mark Dube, Saskbooknut, Dave Weber), 168 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13566 Members
9 Forums
32987 Topics
454589 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester Model 21 12 GA Double Trigger Ejectors by Remington40x @ 9 minutes 21 seconds ago

Ed: I'm no Model 21 expert, but I see no signs of a refinish on the gun. I sent you the serial number by PM. Tyler: I've always wanted a 16 gauge, straight grip, double triggers, splinter forend Model 21 choked WS1 and WS2 with 28 inch barrels, p
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: LH .222 rifle. by james-l @ 9 minutes 29 seconds ago

Why a 222? seems a 223 would make more sense.
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: William Powell & Son catalogs by Karl Graebner @ 38 minutes 0 seconds ago

Steve, I've found Cornell Publications in Michigan a good source for gun catalogs and such. Karl
Jump to new posts Re: outfitting a shotgun case by RARiddell @ 44 minutes 52 seconds ago

Yeah I have no clue as to what they can be, maybe a cleaning rod?
Jump to new posts Re: English Best multi barrel set value by King Brown @ 49 minutes 15 seconds ago

The gun was made between the reigns of Queen Victoria, who died in 1901, and Queen Elizabeth II, who became queen in 1952. King on barrel.
Jump to new posts Re: OT: War zone maps by Ted Schefelbein @ Today at 06:32 PM

Gene, Thank You for your service. Best, Ted
Jump to new posts Re: DICKINSON WOOD UPGRADE by gjw @ Today at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: builderStan, I would love to hear your impressions of each one. Me too! I guess guns are like people, no one exactly the same. My ejectors were just weak on that gun. The other Dickinson I had, the ejectors were just fine. B
Jump to new posts Re: Holts auctions. by Owenjj3 @ Today at 04:37 PM

I looked over Holt's offerings in today's auction, but decided to keep my powder dry for Morphy's, who just released their upcoming catalog containing several nice British doubles on my "Wanted" list!
Jump to new posts Re: Identify These Shotguns by Drew Hause @ Today at 04:09 PM

Arie used his Marlin 28D at the 1920 Olympics But was the first shooter to run 100 straight doubles from scratch when he broke the first 163 in a 200-bird race at the Great Western Handicap at the Denver Municipal TC on July 18, 1926 with his Smi
Jump to new posts Re: 19th C British Double Action Color by Woodreaux @ Today at 03:48 PM

I haven't gotten a chance to do all the measurements, but it's a Henry Atkin 12 gauge boxlock ejector, with 28 1/2" barrels IM/Full chokes, and 2 1/2" chambers. According to the maker's ledger, it was built around 1892 or 1893 for a Mr Wil
Jump to new posts Cleaning Out Some guns at super low prices by arrieta2 @ Today at 12:39 PM

I have a number of Fair shotguns in various gauges and a couple of unique B Rizzini 20 ga guns. All are new. Soon you will see these on my website through doublegunshop.com. If you want something like this, you can call me now and have first choice,
Jump to new posts Re: Flues Info Confirmation by Geo. Newbern @ Today at 11:49 AM

Larry, the Western Field 20ga Miroku I have is different looking from the other model 500's I have (a Daly, and a british market Miroku). It is marked Western Field Model 328 EMJ and is marked Miroku on the bottom of the frame as well of the action
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Imported French walnut by Geo. Newbern @ Today at 11:36 AM

Best I know, the true American Chestnut has not been cultivated in a blight free form. The closest is a Dunstan Hybrid available here: <http://www.chestnuthilltreefarm.com/?gcl..._caArtkEALw_wcB> These folks have good plants...Geo
Jump to new posts Re: Try Guns by eightbore @ Today at 10:58 AM

Paul Curtis has no family connection with A.P. Curtis. Additionally, the L.C. Smith drawing shows Curtis design features, but the knuckle at the grip is an unnessesary part that adds cost and possibility of breakage to the Curtis design. The origin
I believe NECG was the source for all the new AyA's sold by Cabela's. The 4/53 Classic I field tested developed a hitch: Safety was too loose and would re-engage after the 1st shot. Cabela's returned it to NECG, and they returned it to me pretty p
Jump to new posts Re: Auctions shipping pre-1898 guns to a FFL? by Rocketman @ Today at 12:14 AM

Stan, what if an inspector had opened it? DDA
Jump to new posts WTB-Parker Graded 3 in chambers by 1916XE @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Wanted-3in chambered Parker. Please also advise if you know of one.
Jump to new posts Re: Birmingham Doubles recommedations by BrentD @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Rocketman, that definitely works!
Jump to new posts Re: Post on "Lock-down" by Geo. Newbern @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Run With The FoxSo, George, does that mean you are "Of Counsel"?? I read a lot of John Grisham and my favorite of all his novels is "Runaway Jury"-- Yeah Fox, I'm officially retired but remain "Of Cou
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Stevens 44 1/2 Single Shot castings kit by Kutter @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

I don't know that Ken was involved with the Wickliffe project at all,,but as far as I know what became the CPA/Shuttleworth rifle was originally a project of Ken Bresien. Ken was investment casting, or probably having investment casts made,, of many
Jump to new posts Re: Ferlib 12 GA Boxlock Ejector Cased w/ Accessories by arrieta2 @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

James Flynn did the work on the stock. I sold it to my friend in Houston, he had it for many years. Sold it to Cabelas in Buda. I purchased the gun at the Las Vegas gun show. John
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Daly Linder 10b SXS by canvasback @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Good God! I don't know what I'm doing and Ken agreed with my dating! Maybe all the pouring over the fine print everywhere I can find it is starting to pay off!
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Silvers pad installation by RARiddell @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Awesome Thank you!!
Jump to new posts Re: Does this Damascus mark mean anything? by Drew Hause @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Thanks Jason, and interesting. Since the mark is also on the lug support, it is probably a Meriden finisher or inspector mark, and not that of the tube maker. The marks of Lucient Clement, Heuse-Riga Fils, and Henri Pieper have been found on Meriden
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: A.H.Fox 12 Bore A-Grade #19817 by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

SPF.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.