January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
10 registered (2-piper, dblgnfix, bigblock, Bob Jurewicz, 2 invisible), 157 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13539 Members
9 Forums
32609 Topics
447754 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Union Firearms Model 50 by ClapperZapper @ 29 minutes 51 seconds ago

I envy you Jon. In the best sense of the word. Other than the Crescent Triumph, I consider the Union Forearmís 50 to be about as rare and interesting an American side-by-side as was ever built. I really question though the volume estimated for the
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2018 Hunting Season by Stan @ 43 minutes 25 seconds ago

I've seen pics of the huge prairie sunflower fields in Alberta, and the pea fields, Tamid. That's a different world. While there are some larger fields here (100 to 300 acres), many are broken up by woodlots or old fencerows into smaller, odd shaped
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: BSS 20 gauge sidelock by Ted Schefelbein @ 49 minutes 57 seconds ago

Me? No. Started a new job with the University of Minnesota in November, Iíll be either working, or, thinking about work. Have fun. Best, Ted
Jump to new posts Re: For Geo. by HomelessjOe @ Today at 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Run With The FoxStan- the late Nash Buckingham could not have said it better- I think of how he prevailed in the duck hunting seasons with his cataract surgery, late in life-- I have been an ardent waterfowler for 65 years hand
Jump to new posts Re: Galazan Chamber Gauge by tut @ Today at 07:06 AM

Internal Dial Caliper works for me. Just mark 2.5" 2.75" and 3" on the arms. Slide in the chamber and when the chamber length is reached take the reading. Helps on chokes as well. Pretty simple and handy.
Jump to new posts Re: David Trevallion by salopian @ Today at 06:17 AM

Argo44, Yes I heard David had become reclusive due to family circumstances and moving house. But I have only ever had good times with David and wished to update him about life at Purdey's .
Jump to new posts Re: 1890 L.C. Smith Baker made for sale by adkmountainken @ Today at 06:07 AM

TTT lets make a deal!
Jump to new posts Re: Questions on fiber wads by salopian @ Today at 05:55 AM

Many reloaders here in the UK use Gamebore shells for reloading. a forum called PigeonwatchUK has a reloaders section , members on there will provide recipes and information for reloading fibre wadded cartridges . Although we use many different powde
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Gun case felt by Mike Harrell @ Today at 03:16 AM

I bought some baize, pearl glue and interior boards from them. Shipping was only 10 pounds. That should be enough to redo my case.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Highwall engraving by Dennis Daigger @ Today at 12:13 AM

Thaine nails it. Absolutely stunning. Dennis
Jump to new posts Re: Eddy 10/30/2003-1/12/2019 by WildCattle @ Today at 12:09 AM

Thank you Fellows, it's hard to explain this experience to most people. I knew you would get it. I did like the Tinkhamtown story, even though I hope I am not quite there yet. Unfortunately, the breeder is not responding. Of course, I cannot expect
Jump to new posts Re: Fly Fishing & Wingshooting Expo by 67galaxie @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

How is this not the coolest thing in the world?
Jump to new posts Re: Hunter Arms Fulton double sxs by Mark II @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

FYI they call it the L C Smith collectors association, not the Fulton Arms collectors.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: shotgun balance by builder @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I am enjoying the gun Stan however I don't think I will be competing with it. I will keep it as long as I enjoy shooting it and then like the Darne I owned I will move it along. Everyone has different body shape and technique and it may work for so
Jump to new posts Re: Henry Atkins Boxlock by elton @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Iím to look at it Friday will take some pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Beretta Ultralight by Garbi @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Deal fell through, still looking, thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: .404 Jeffery/.404 Rimless by xausa @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Graf & Sons list two brands, Hornady and Norma. However, they show only one box of Hornady in stock.
Jump to new posts Re: Releasing Top Lever on an Ithaca Flues SBT Gun by doublenut @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Thanks...I assumed that I needed to depress the disk but wasnít certain. Foxnut
Jump to new posts Re: question re: Herold 12 gauge by Der Ami @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

I think the gun is over priced, but I also think the Parkers and LC Smiths are also over priced at common prices. The gun was advertised as being choked "full and modified", but the proof marks show the left barrel is choked (crown W proof
Jump to new posts Re: Longshot. WTB an old Beretta hard shell case... by arrieta2 @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Got the socks John Boyd
Jump to new posts Re: Spanish Gun Makers vs. Other Gun Makers by KDGJ @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

RWTF, It is a little more modern than Hoppe's. eezox Ken
Jump to new posts Re: 36 ga? by Researcher @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

In the 1913-1914 Remington Arms-Union Metallic Cartridge Co. catalogue they have five pages of rifle caliber shot cartridges -- By the 1923 Remington Arms Co., Inc. catalogue it is down to two pages but the 45-70 is still offered.
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester 54 by xausa @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

I have a feeling that this was what the maker aspired to in reworking the Model 54: https://www.morphyauctions.com/jamesdjulia/item/53051-18-402/
Jump to new posts Re: Greifelt 12 gauge over and under by Geo. Newbern @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

I'm glad to read that you were able to get the background on your gun from G&H. I hope they pay Bob Beach well because he is an ambassador of good will for the Company in the job he does. Getting that information helps a fellow understand what t
Jump to new posts Re: WTB LC Smith 16 Replacement Stock by Run With The Fox @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Try Jerry Andrews in West (By God) VA. He specializes in L.C. Smiths- also Buck Hamlin in Peavely MO.. The L.C. Smith Collectors can possibly give you the contact data to reach these craftsmen--RWTF
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.