September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
8 registered (LRF, swoobie, bushveld, Replacement, King Brown, 1 invisible), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13670 Members
9 Forums
33652 Topics
466365 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Flues #267901 12ga project, $225 plus shipping by Recoil Rob @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Link to Pictures.... $225 plus shipping of your choice, C&R OK. PM me through here. $10 to Dave. Took it in a trade with another gun, restoration project or, more likely, something to practice on. Has head of stock issues as can be seen
Jump to new posts Ruger Red Label - Iver Johnson by RMC @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Sorry about lack of photos, can't figure out how to post. Will email photos. Contact: randymccune88@gmail.com Or call. cell: 231-622-1888 Ruger Red Label, O/U, 12 ga. Stainless receiver, blue 26" barrel. DOM 1997, 2 sets of long int
Jump to new posts Perazzi MX5/20. 20ga Gane or Clays gun. by bls @ 09/13/19 05:29 PM

Excellent condition MX5/20. 8 Briley thin walls. 28 3/8” Barrels. Triggers are amazing. Selectable barrels. Single trigger. Comes with upgraded wood. 6lbs 12oz. Pistols grip stock, game fore end. 13/8”x2”x141/4” over a nice pad. Slight cast off. Silv
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Baker ejector kickers by B. Graham @ 09/11/19 11:59 PM

Baker style ejector kickers have a solid guide rod at the back end. These rods are prone to breaking off. Having never seen any that weren’t broken, I need to ask how long the rod is. Please advise as you can.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Refinishing Ithaca Flues wood question by Travis S @ 09/11/19 08:34 PM

I am refinishing the stock and forearm on a 1919 20 Ga flues. I striped off the old finish and have applied whiting a couple times. The wood appears to be real clean and has no areas that appear dark from oil staining but what I have noticed is tha
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts D. Wales 6 Gauge Shotgun help? by The Emperor of O @ 09/08/19 05:12 PM

I have a D.(Durrant) Wales shotgun 6 Bore 7" shells "not for ball" Damascus barrel, half engraved, hammered, single barrel, break open shotgun.  It's huge, 5 feet long.  Made in England on Regent Street Great Yarmouth.  I found out t

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.