March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
9 registered (Remington40x, james-l, cpa, Mark Dube, Saskbooknut, Dave Weber), 168 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13566 Members
9 Forums
32987 Topics
454589 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Cleaning Out Some guns at super low prices by arrieta2 @ Today at 12:39 PM

I have a number of Fair shotguns in various gauges and a couple of unique B Rizzini 20 ga guns. All are new. Soon you will see these on my website through doublegunshop.com. If you want something like this, you can call me now and have first choice,
Jump to new posts WTB-Parker Graded 3 in chambers by 1916XE @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Wanted-3in chambered Parker. Please also advise if you know of one.
Jump to new posts WTB: Vintage 2 Barrel Case by Classicioi @ 03/17/19 09:44 PM

Looking for a nice vintage SxS case for my 20 gauge 2 barrel set with 28" barrels. I would also consider a 28" single barrel vintage case. If you have something that might work please email me at : classicioi (at) yahoo (dot) com Thanks
Cleaning Kit in wooden display case with accessories for 12 Gauge. Wooden cleaning rod 3 piece, Turn screws, Snap Caps, Oil Bottles, Brushes, Etc. Size 14 1/2" X 9 1/2 X 3.$175. plus shipping Detailed pictures available. E.Mail Direct to hrygtz@
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts lefever nitro special by 1574trap @ 03/14/19 11:10 PM

can you describe the procedure and technique to return a lefever nitro special latch lever from left of center to right of center?
Jump to new posts Trunk Style Gun Case. Two Barrel by arrieta2 @ 03/14/19 12:24 PM

For Sale. I have a nice trunk gun case for a gun with two sets of barrels. It will hold an o/u or sbs with bbl to 30" The exterior is a maroon in color of nylon fabric. The interior is done in a black piled fabric. Has two clasp lock. Excellent
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts German markings on Mauser bolt by Brian @ 03/12/19 09:48 PM

I cant find my Mauser book right now. who is manufacturer that marks with lower case a and who uses upper case stylish B

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.