Originally Posted by Drew Hause
....Cue the personal attacks, obligatory rant and locking the thread smile I'm sure Fauci and the evil FDA - AMA - Big Pharma triad can be worked in somehow wink
Aargh, such a corrupt and compromised comment, lol?

You touch on a point, then ignored it. Where do grants come from, and who do they go to. I believe it is important to note that most grants of this sort have political awarding policies, and are sought by gov agency political appointees, and academia administrators of a political bent.

I believe you have to address, due to your certainties, the conclusions and policies that result from your "good science" standards. Specifically, why do restrictions, penalties, and progressive goals not follow the science? Are the crooked and wrong eventually exposed, in the context of recreational shooters and sport hunters being outstanding financers and stewards of the environment and wildlife habitat?

Maybe address, why can't critical analysis impugn the integrity of professional wildlife biologists and researchers. I've seen a few of these team leaders, posted in some of the most beautiful and semiremote hunting areas in the US, with their sole career goal to tic of an assignment box, to get back to the DC area. I know it will never happen, but I've always openly wondered why our opening position is to oppose and demonize friends, instead of work with them. We all recognize, understand and use notox shot as we are forced to, maybe work on forcing the science to matter.