Chamber cast confirmed that the rifle with a "The Rex Sha-Cut" muzzle brake is a .264WinMag.

Top in pic is the .264WinMag
Middle is the 30-06
Bottom is .257 Roberts

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The .30-06 is a project that is almost complete.
I was planning to part it out, but the barrel is near perfect and getting a profile turned this light is getting harder to do

Came to me missing the action. Bottom metal w/ triggers, stock and barrel were what I purchased.
Barrel is not original to the stock, so I am completing a project someone else started.
Bolt came from a third rifle.

.257Rob is obviously a long term project, again started by someone else.
Action is (I believe) a 1903 Turkish Mauser with the front ring turned down to small ring dimensions.
They took it even further and lightened the side rail like a G.33/40. My metal 'smith installed the barrel and made lightening cuts below the wood line, again like a G.33/40
With the light profile of the barrel, this will make for a very trim rifle.....if I ever finish it.

Finally, the muzzle brake on the .264WinMag
I had to remove the brake as this rifle has been sitting a LONG time. The inside of the brake was full of spider webs, dust, grime and other stuff.
Brushes, patches and even compressed air couldn't get it all out. I'm sure the first shot would have cleared it laugh but that seemed to be asking for trouble. wink

And that is my addition to a thread that Google led me to find on a forum I first read 25+ years ago.