doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Mark Ouellette RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 02:28 PM
One of the nice ladies at CSMC sent me photos of their Vent Rib on an RBL-12. I'm trying to decide if I want to invest another $450 in my "on-order" RBL-12. The VR looks pretty good to me!

I have a Beretta GR-4 with a similar low vent rib. I like the sighting plane of the GR-4.

If anyone needs the un-resized photos please email me: chesador@gmail.com The originals are large enough for a close visual inspection...

[img][/img]
[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Posted By: Dave M. Re: RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 02:38 PM
Looks like a solid rib to me, with a few slots machined into it.
Posted By: Mark Ouellette Re: RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 02:48 PM
Yes and I wished CSMC offered a solid rid at that height! The low VR will be a water trap in the field.
Posted By: bamboozler Re: RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 03:08 PM
Is there any matting on that rib?
Posted By: Mark Ouellette Re: RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 03:13 PM
It doesn't look like there is any. Maybe we will receive a reptort from a SHOT show atendee?
Posted By: dogon Re: RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 03:57 PM
Galazans could sure benefit from getting a clue as to what their customers would like to see in pictures of their products.

In this case it's just the same old drill. First they put something out there for sale and then months later they finally supply very nondescript pictures of it. I for one can't tell much from the pictures listed here. Why couldn't Galazans supply pictures of the whole length of the barrels from different angles, so you could see what this $450.00 vent rib really looks like.

Galazans makes nice guns, but their PR Stinks!!
Posted By: Mark Ouellette Re: RBL-12 Vent Rib - Photos - 01/17/09 04:31 PM
The photos are early publicity shots. Let's hope CSMC will supply full length photos. If there were 20 or so persons calling and requesting...
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com