doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: bobski jent comes thru again - 01/13/19 03:29 PM
thanks jent, for sending your l.c smith calendars. I promise to give your org a good showing at my shoot and as I travel the nation handing them out. kudos.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: jent comes thru again - 01/14/19 03:12 AM
Originally Posted By: bobski
thanks jent, for sending your l.c smith calendars. I promise to give your org a good showing at my shoot and as I travel the nation handing them out. kudos.

That's really sweet of you bObski...why not drop jent a note in private and saves us from it.
Posted By: moses Re: jent comes thru again - 01/14/19 08:35 AM
Now that I know about those calendars bobski, how do I go about getting one ?

O.M
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: jent comes thru again - 01/14/19 02:00 PM
I promise to give your org a good showing at my shoot and as I travel the nation handing them out. kudos.

Kinda sounds like bObskis a Johovas Witness...my guess is you'll have to find the kudos feller.
Posted By: bobski Re: jent comes thru again - 01/16/19 10:22 PM
i believe youll find him here in the member registry. pm him or email him.
Posted By: skeettx Re: jent comes thru again - 01/16/19 11:02 PM
Sure is nice to know the fellowship is supporting each other and not like many other parts of the country.

Thanks bobski

Posted By: bobski Re: jent comes thru again - 01/17/19 05:43 PM
its a pleasure to promote the l.c smith org for jent. the level of quality of people that it attracts, spills over into dg.bbs, making this site a joy to view and learn from.
Posted By: bobski Re: jent comes thru again - 01/19/19 02:53 AM
jent Mitchell or the l.c.smith collectors society is your point of contact for calendars.
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: jent comes thru again - 01/19/19 01:44 PM

Bobski,

If you are ever in Detroit let me know. I’d like one of those calendars. I’ll let you buy me lunch at Lafayette Coney Island also. Thanks.

Posted By: bobski Re: jent comes thru again - 01/19/19 02:13 PM
I normally hand them to the presidents or bod's on duty of clubs and they get displayed in their clubhouses.
mich is on my list of need to visit. i'll keep you in mind.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: jent comes thru again - 01/19/19 02:58 PM
Jent Mitchell is a true "Gentleman"- his e-mail is: jentpmitchell@msn.com. Even though I do not belong to the LC Smith Collectors Assn, he has sent me those beautiful calendars each year without fail-- Also-- about 12 years ago, Mae and I were in VA- touring Williamsburg in July- I used the hotel e-mail thingy, and contacted him to arrange a "Meet and Greet" on our return home to MI (He lives in Stephens City) and he invited us to attend, as his guest, the annual NRA meeting in Winchester (I'm a member of the NRA) but due to a family situation, we had to leave early, and were unable to attend. But we did have a nice chat on the landline phone, from our motel room-- He also is a factor in the "All American Pump Gun Club" and I am led to believe that he brought about the pumpgun event at the Southern SC event. I'd love to shoot it, with one of my Model 12's-- He has also been kind enough to e-mail me about SC events in PA and MD- a bit of a drive for me- RWTF
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com