doublegunshop.com - home
Hello all,

Looking for any information source or publications to assist me in complete tear down of most shotguns of American models made from 1890s-1950s. I currently rely on the internet and what I can't find there I post here for excellent assistance. I currently have a Gun Digest Disassembly/Assembly Vol.V for modern shotguns but could really use one for the earlier guns. So I would think Vol I or Vol II might be what I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Hey- 82nd. A/B Trooper- Check with Brownell's-- also, visit Numrich (Numb-Nutz) arms and get their detailed parts schematics-might also help. Thanks for your service to Our Country (and learning how to waste free airplane rides, right?)-- "Only 2 things fall from the sky-- you know the rest" USMC E-6 MOS 2112.
RWTF,

I appreciate the response. Yeah I tried Numrich but they didn't have a schematic for a Remington Model 17. So my thinking is to get a gunsmithing/disassembly book that covers most of them. Amazon, Ebay, and google search came up with nothing. I'll keep watching them but if any body has anything let me know.

Thanks,
This is one of the best I have for covering a multitude of guns' disassembly and assembly.

https://www.nrastore.com/gifts/books-and...otguns-bk-01616

SRH
The John Browning designed Rem.M17 was dropped by Remington in 1933 Ithaca copied the design for the M37. They're essentially the same guns, I believe some parts may even interchange, so you might be able to get by with a parts diagram for the M37.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com