doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: arrieta2 Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/12/23 10:05 PM
Emmebi of Italy. All leather gun case. For a side by side 12 ga with barrels to 32". This is a brown all leather case from a well known maker. The case has a separate compartment for snap caps, oil bottle and an accessory compartment. The case has leather corners and leather case strap. Center keyed lock with the key. Inside is lined with elegant red felt. Emmebi has made cases for all the Italian makers at one time. Do not confuse the quality of this case with other cheaper cases from China and Pakistan . We were the importer of Emmebi cases for many years. This is a new case and way below current replacement cost. Only $350. John Boyd of Quality Arms, Houston, TX. 713-818-2971

I do not have a picture posting web site so contact me direct for pictures and I will be happy to send them to you.
Please send me pics at: stanhillis@gmail.com, if not already sold.

Thanks John, Stan
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/13/23 03:05 PM
Will send today

Thank you

John
Posted By: eightbore Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/13/23 04:05 PM
John, I would like pictures of the inside of the case so I can determine whether there is room for a beavertail forearm and a Parker doll's head extension . wilmrph@verizon.net Send only if case is not suitable for my friend Stan.
Thank you for the pics.

I replied by email, John.
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/14/23 01:37 PM
Stanton

Did not receive your email

John
Posted By: eightbore Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/18/23 10:21 PM
Stan? John?
Bill, my bad for not getting back to you yesterday. I backed out of the deal. I was hoping it would accommodate a set of 32" barrels WITH a rib extension, which it would not. John was taken ill for a couple/three days and our conversations were temporarily postponed. He is better now, though, and will likely answer you here. Although we were corresponding via e-mail.
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/19/23 02:35 PM
Eight bore

I think we had contact but if not let me know

John
Posted By: eightbore Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/19/23 03:36 PM
John, like Stan, I need room for an extension rib. Nice case.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/21/23 12:23 AM
PM sent
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/21/23 01:48 PM
Pm replied to

John

Thanks
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/24/23 03:21 PM
Case was sold

Sold to a local Texan

John
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Emmebi Of Italy. All leather gun case. - 12/24/23 09:15 PM
Thanks.

Going to have a few other things pop up.

Just going through somethings.

John
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com