doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: pallerune auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/16/06 03:35 PM
I am the owner of an auguste francotte 450 side by side big game rifle in mint condition, walnut stock.
serial number 82200. it carries the legend B.BLINDEE CAL.450 EXPRESS LG. there is a crown over the letter R under which a mark and the letters PV. I can no loger hunt elephant and buffalo so am considering selling the gun. Can send pictures of firearm to interested buyers, can you help with selling and/or valuation for a fee? Palle Rune Mombasa Kenya
Posted By: WildCattle Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/16/06 09:44 PM
Pallerune,
You have a PM
WC
Posted By: pallerune Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/17/06 03:35 PM
what does that mean?
PJR
Posted By: SKB Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/17/06 04:02 PM
it means you have a Private Message. Click on the my stuff tab and pick up your message. I can help you sell this gun and help with value if you like.
Steve
Posted By: pallerune Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/21/06 02:29 PM
hi steve, sorry, been away from home, several days.
how do we go from here? do you have an emai; site where I can contact you and post pictures of the expanded firearm? best regards palle rune
Posted By: SKB Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/21/06 04:34 PM
Palle,
my email is steven_bertram@hotmail.com
Steve
Posted By: WildCattle Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 12/24/06 03:29 AM
Hello pallerune
Please contact me at:
wildcattle1@yahoo.com
I am interested in your offer.
I would need some pictures of the rifle to give you an estimate.
Best regards,
WC
Posted By: pallerune Re: auguste francotte cal.450 express - 01/08/07 04:24 AM
hi steve, I am returned from christmas leave and you now have a number of pictures of the firearm. My mate ( Derek Hurd, who runs Africa's most reputable hunting firm, Robin Hurd Safaris)is going to the international hunters conference in Texas this month and is also taking a CD of the pictures to show folks there.
have any news or opinion for me ?
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com