May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (HMAK, liverwort, 1 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,622
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Sidelock
Sidelock

The only nation on Earth who has had a right to bear arms upheld for 200 plus years is the US. Go where you want, there is no other. It is a privilege, a privilege of the very rich in most nations. Here it is still a right of the most humbly born citizen. And say what they may, if that right is taken away how long before free speech is next? Freedom is only free, if someone is willing and able to pay the price.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jaeger and King are both idiots. I don't know why anyone here cares what a Canadian thinks about American politics. He's not voting for anything in the USA. Jaeger is just here to piss people off. Obviously it's working. He's been baiting people here for years. Hell, I think I even got mad enough to defend him a week or two ago. It's not even worth the time to acknowledge him, and even my stubborn ass can admit that.

Long story short, I love side-by-side shotguns, and am getting sick of wading through the BS to learn more about them. Ignore these jerks and watch them ride away. This is too great of a place to waste. It is the ONLY place of it's kind on the internet machine.

jbrooster #509862 03/28/18 10:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jager made a comment about living preferences, I replied specifically of conditions in Canada, no opinion of American politics. That would be like bayoneting the wounded, bullying, and the forum has done a good job of marginalizing miscreants in that department.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
That would be like bayoneting the wounded, bullying, and the forum has done a good job of marginalizing miscreants in that department.

Just like the USSR. Enough King. Stick to what you know. Doubles.

jbrooster #509871 03/29/18 12:09 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jager made a comment about living preferences, I replied specifically of conditions in Canada, no opinion of American politics. That would be like bayoneting the wounded, bullying, and the forum has done a good job of marginalizing miscreants in that department.

Originally Posted By: jbrooster
That would be like bayoneting the wounded, bullying, and the forum has done a good job of marginalizing miscreants in that department.

Just like the USSR. Enough King. Stick to what you know. Doubles.

The spelling was a masterpiece in both these posts. The punctuation could be better.

Please stay on topic.

Sidelock
Sidelock

lonesome, we all know that King doesn't make any political commentary here... ever!

And we also know that King has never once seen even a trace of anti-gun commentary here... ever! He has denied seeing anything of the sort here many times:

Fifteen years of my almost daily visits here confirm there are no anti-gun members.

Actually, I am shocked that King hasn't once again attempted to portray ex Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens as a Conservative Republican as he has done several time in the past. King has denied his own words countless times here. I don't think that Satan himself could be any more dishonest and deceptive about something. In my opinion, it would take a deep level of dishonesty, or severe mental illness, to deny that the QUOTES which follow are anything but anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, or anti-NRA.

I know for a fact that King has seen this one several times which was posted by his fellow anti-gun Troll Ed Good:

Originally Posted By: ed good
as for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems to tolerate mass murder, in the name of an individual right...its about time that we as a society realize that we are over gunned with too many super dangerous weapons in the hands of too many super dangerous people... it is long past time to do as the rest of the civilized world has done and simply, disarm...

Here's a small example of King's devout and unwavering support for anti-gun politicians.

It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

He dishonestly defends Obama by stating that he had "kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16." even though he knew damn well that Obama had done all he could to advance strict gun controls on law abiding citizens, and had already signed dozens of anti-gun Executive orders. King has voiced similar support for Ted Kennedy, George Soros, Bill Clinton, and a host of other anti-gunners. If any of us voiced similar support for KKK leader David Duke, King would pounce upon us and label us a racists. But he wants us to believe his unbridled support for anti-gunners in no way makes him anti-gun. Wow!

Here's a couple where King is selling gun control as a good thing, and criticizing the U.S. for not doing more to restrict guns:

Gun control doesn't work? I believe gun control works reasonably generally in Canada, providing a less violent society compared to some others, in good part because of our different culture.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Pew Research has a good reputation, Jim. It's a source in the link Ed posted. Crime is declining in Canada, too, although our tougher-on-crime federal government can't build jails and penitentiaries fast enough.

Misfires seems near unanimous that there's no correlation between the number of guns and surpassing US gun violence, and that more guns lowers a homicide rate experienced nowhere else in the developed world.

I believe there is a connection---as most liberals do--- and that those conservative and liberal countries with exceedingly lower rates are a result of their democratically chosen, more-onerous, freedom-restricting regulations, common-sense or not.

I commented earlier on the cultural differences between the US and other countries in this respect, including how differently the US and Canada developed. Why do Americans dismiss the graphs and statistics?

The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

And here's King using the exact same anti-gun propaganda as Handgun Control Inc. where he attemts to portray juvenile gangbangers and criminals as children:

What would pass for absurd in Canada is the notion that a vote for liberals means an anti-gun sentiment, as if a reverence or need for guns comes first in a country's priorities. Or anti-gun to mention US acceptance of mass murder, mass school executions, 438 children being hit by a bullet every month between 2004 and 2014, 13 children between one and three killed themselves with guns so far this year as the violence that defines the US trickles down to babies in diapers.

King has repeatedly lied and provided false statistics to support his anti-2nd Amendment position. He has totally misrepresented the views of Constitutional scholar Marc Levin about his views on the 2nd Amendment. He has repeatedly flamed and criticized the NRA and Wayne LaPierre, and numerous times suggested returning to the same concessionary stance that led us to the Gun Control Act of 1968.

In spite of all this, and so much more anti-gun rhetoric from King, and Ed, and a few other anti-gunners, King can sincerely look us in the eye and say this:

Fifteen years of my almost daily visits here confirm there are no anti-gun members.

When lies and dishonesty become as reflexive and second nature as breathing, you'll have that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #509883 03/29/18 08:38 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
lonesome, we all know that King doesn't make any political commentary here... ever!

[quote=King Brown]It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

It will be interesting to see who will prove more anti-gun our current Great Leader or Barack Hussain Obama. We will see.

Situation at this time is very, very bad I had to extended NRA membership no magazine, no gift back required.

jbrooster #509884 03/29/18 08:45 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jaeger and King are both idiots. I don't know why anyone here cares what a Canadian thinks about American politics. He's not voting for anything in the USA. Jaeger is just here to piss people off. Obviously it's working. He's been baiting people here for years. Hell, I think I even got mad enough to defend him a week or two ago. It's not even worth the time to acknowledge him, and even my stubborn ass can admit that.

Thank you. I'm sure they will not sweep up SxS breechloaders in the first wave. Well, there is always "English 12G sidexside percussion unknown maker?". Guess you can say it's older than Diane and Bernie combined and Joe Biden said two are ok, no worries. crazy

keith #509889 03/29/18 09:36 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Rudeness, bullying, serial self-abasement on keith's part, have been part of the forum, now considerably less, but I stand by not seeing evidence of anti-gunners here. The notion anti-gunners are those not thinking as keith is absurd.

I'll say this about jager: I'm as curious as others about his personal circumstances but for the way he's insulted he acts with praiseworthy decorum, an example for all of us. No one's perfect; we're all different.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Thank you. I'm sure they will not sweep up SxS breechloaders in the first wave. Well, there is always "English 12G sidexside percussion unknown maker?". Guess you can say it's older than Diane and Bernie combined and Joe Biden said two are ok, no worries. crazy

The idiot FUDDS just don't get it. The anti gun forces are after ALL FIREARMS. It's called incrementalism. Despite the left freaking out about police brutality on a regular basis, they won't be happy until the only people able to defend themselves are agents of the government. They want all the guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.