April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Ted Schefelbein, Hal M Hare, FlyChamps, Skeeterbd, 1 invisible), 983 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,115
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

She is a very impressive person. She went to Washington and told them that she , Alaska, did not want their money to build a bridge from nowhere to nowhere. That was the personal pet project of the senior Republican Senator from Alaska. She seem like a down to Earth, straight talking normal person who did no grow up in ivory towers getting a proper Liberal education.

Why do people think that only a lifetime "professional" politician can be a leader or President. She does not lack brains or balls from what I have seen. Might be the best thing to happen to have a few non lawyers running things. People who have worried about bills not trust fund payments. People who change their own kids diapers not let the nanny do it for them. People who hunt and fish for fun and a living. People who can work a real job to make a living.

The "I am not from Washington mindset" has to be another plus. Alaska is as far from that den of vipers as you can get. Those whose serve in Washington soon forget that they were sent there to serve us not that we are here to serve them. Unless they find a dead skeleton in her closet and rest assured that they are looking like Hell right now I intend to give her a chance. Obama is a worse canidate that Jimmy Carter was.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Its kinda funny how everyone becomes an overnight expert on Sarah. I bet most of you had not heard of her before yesterday.
She is my boss, so I know her quite well.

When she took over she sold the the states jet....saying she could ride with everyone else.

She has done us nothing but good.
I voted for her and I will do it again.
Bob

lefeverarms.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

As is the case with most of USA, I do not know much about Sarah Palin, not enought to determine yet if she is a female Teddy R. in politics and action. However, I suspect Teddy has "raised up" and said "Bully".

Sidelock
Sidelock

McCain and Sarah will get my vote....

I hear Hillary Clinton is in line for a Supreme Court Judge if Osama Obama wins.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
McCain and Sarah will get my vote....

I hear Hillary Clinton is in line for a Supreme Court Judge if Osama Obama wins.

That's the rumor that has been going around. It's almost scarier then contemplating her in the Whire House.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 08/30/08 03:29 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Interesting to see the enthusiasm for McCain's running mate. To take a somewhat contrarian view, I think she'll help insure an Obama win, and so the choice is fine with me. I'll always be happy to take advice about double guns on this forum' but maybe not politics.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Personally I think anyone who would vote for obama and owns guns is a hypocrite ...............

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dblfever
Personally I think anyone who would vote for obama and owns guns is a hypocrite ...............

Boy I'll second that in a heartbeat. BTW: dblfever if you really think Obama bin ladin is going to win why don't you just mail your guns to me since he'll be taking them away from you anyway.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 08/30/08 08:00 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think she will prove to be a great asset to McCain. Great move!

Ole Cowboy
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dblfever

I will third that !
best advice you you will need here if Oblama wins (and I am quite sure he won't in spite of Soros,the media (MSNBC,Newsweek and CNN are the gobbels of today for the DNC)and hollywood sell job,is where to bury your guns.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.