April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (grouse28, CJ Dawe, MattH), 1,211 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

I really enjoy the pics and it is nice to associate a face with a name. Good work, lads! Chops

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

1959 Antonio zoli 16ga. sxs. Two green wing teal and a hen mallard. #5 bismuth, home rolled.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hello Lag,
The Greener single 10 only has W.W. Greener,Birmingham
on the top of the breech portion of the barrels, and W.W.Greener on the bar portion of the lockplate. The serial number dates it to 1886. Appears to have been built for thin brass cases and the bore size is closer to 9 bore.
Minimum barrel wall 50 thou plus near the muzzle,about a 100 thou halfway down the barrel.Balances very well.Pretty decent sighting plane and you start off a foot closer to the target....
Terry

Last edited by Terry Lubzinski; 01/23/11 02:20 AM.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid,than open it and confirm.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Terry, all looks great, will try to get after the snows in March/April. Could be a little more ice now with the -25 night before last. Snows wait for open water on the way north.

RMC Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Early goose season was as quiet as last years. Have permission on 3 farms. Opportunity came twice during the season. First shown below with the Fox A (early) 12ga.,#1 barrel,30" F/F. Nice handling gun. Second pic is same gun with my girl "Oakley" as in Annie. Two weeks after this pic, I got thrown from my horse and broke my back in 4 places. Rodeo career officially over. Blessed not to have broke my neck. Had to cancel the Dakota outing, first miss in 20plus years.

My parents own a small lake and when my brother and I visit, we bring the guns and dogs to jumpshoot the lake. Always quite a mix of ducks on the lake. Woodies and Hoody fell to my LC Specialty 12ga.,30", M/M. Kept the guns in the truck so my bride (an othopedic nurse) wouldn't get wind of my hunting intensions. Her last words are always "Don't do anything stupid with your back" Getting on the horse was the stupid part. Brother Glen has an outstanding Golden that does the water work.

LC Ideal, FW,12ga., 28", M/F. Nice upland gun, backup waterfower. This day it went to the front of the class and took two geese lifting out of the corn

Oakley's first retrieve,she's just shy of 1 yr., late October, preserve hunt. Outran Glens two goldens, snatched up the bird and delivered to hand. Does it get any better than that.

RMC
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Randy,

Great pictures. Sorry to hear of your fall. Here's wishing you a full recovery.

tunes

"It's a good day for something"
Sidelock
Sidelock

Randy, did you ever try professional photography? Those pics are outstanding!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: treblig1958
Randy, did you ever try professional photography? Those pics are outstanding!!

Buy one of his calendars if you'd like to see his good pictures...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Terry, it is a nice looking Greener; a no nonsense wildfowler. I have a single 10 by Sumner of Liverpool which doesn't get out half as often as it should. Lagopus.....

Sidelock
Sidelock

You guys and your plastic decoys. Geez. You would think people with doubles would have more class than that. smile

Picture with our hand carves we all carved before the trip out to AK this year.

Picture of my Chesapeake with a Harli

My 13 year old nephew after a good hunt (we shoot mallards too)

Favorite double picture of 2010. My RBL with a Alt. Teal

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.