April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (gunmaker, Vall, Argo44, 1 invisible), 431 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,795
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cancer has also touched our family this year. Keep that positive attitude and your eye on the big picture. All things are possible. Our best to you, Tony, and your beautiful family.

Sidelock
Sidelock

An employee of mine aged 30 was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about seven years ago and given very little hope of recovery. After major surgery and chemo she was told she would never be able to conceive if she did make it.

Karen got married while expecting to be living her last months.

Not only did she survive, she had a baby two years later and now seems to have made a full recovery.

Tony, you have to cling on to whatever hope there is and I know you will - you are a proven fighter.

I'll see you at Holt's this week and I expect you to pull on your wellie and get out with us to kill some partridges ASAP.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Diggory, count me in on the partridge shoot, I'm getting the boat rigged up now!

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I will definately fight hard. Dig see you tomorrow I'll be there from 4ish onwards.

Thanks guys
Regards
Tony

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tony you are an extraordinary Man, don't settle for ordinary.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dear Tony,
Man I've been staring blankly at this bloody reply screen for a good 10 minutes every night ever since you posted the news.
I am so sorry, I, along with many others here who care about you, haven't the words to get my feelings through
this keyboard to you....
But I must say Tony, never has one guy done so much good to so many Guns in such a short time as you mate...sounds Churchillian, what?? smile smile
If I still lived in Somerset , I'd come say hello, & I think we;d be mates.
It sounds so stupid to say hang in there...but I pray you do, n good luck man
cheers
roger

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't know what to say... except that there's this gut feeling that you're going to break through this one too. Have faith!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.