March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Lawrence Kotchek, Karl Graebner, Licensed to kill, KDGJ, Argo44, 1 invisible), 835 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,023
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30
#349295 12/19/13 01:46 PM
Der Ami Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Phil Robinson was suspended for giving his honestly held beliefs, in answer to questions in an interview by GQ magazine( not on the show).His and his families beliefs and actions are the very reasons the show is such a big hit and money maker for A&E.This is the one show you don't have to be ashamed to let children watch.This would be like NASCAR suspending Jimmy Johnson for driving fast on the track. A&E should be ashamed of itself, and I hope it has to undergo a very big backlash over this.
Mike

Der Ami #349298 12/19/13 02:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I knew it was coming. Sooner or later someone from a ragsheet magazine (I put an 'r' in its place) was going to trap and corner one of those guys and get a kick out of seeing them fall.

Der Ami #349302 12/19/13 02:15 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

My level of disgust with political correctness and aberrant behavior knows no bounds. Deviants can say whatever the hell they want about mainstream(and I mean it in it's correct sense here) church attending, working, productive Americans and that's okay with those deviants and the so-called "mainstream news media".
When payback time comes with these jerks as it surely will it's going to be a real B**ch
I am a practicing Christian and biblical adherent so to me homosexuality is an abomination and abortion is legalized murder so I guess Dave can go ahead and suspend me for stating this.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
James M #349305 12/19/13 02:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
My level of disgust with political correctness and aberrant behavior knows no bounds. Deviants can say whatever the hell they want about mainstream(and I mean it in it's correct sense here) church attending, working, productive Americans and that's okay with those deviants and the so-called "mainstream news media".
When payback time comes with these jerks as it surely will it's going to be a real B**ch
I am a practicing Christian and biblical adherent so to me homosexuality is an abomination and abortion is legalized murder so I guess Dave can go ahead and suspend me for stating this.
Jim
Tell you what, Paisan, if Dave does that (and I doubt that he will) he can suspend me as well- as I am with you 100%- homosexuality and pedophilia are both "INFAMITAS" IN MY BOOK TOO, and as a Catholic I feel that abortion is murder of the unborn, and I am 100% against it-- Phil was just calling a "three legged duck" a "queer", and also a spade a spade- good for him--I'm gonna buy a few of their fine duck Commando calls on my next visit to Cabelas--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Der Ami #349306 12/19/13 02:44 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm so disgusted I can't find sufficient words.

Exactly where in the hell does the pink panty brigade get the idea they alone have a right to free speech anyway.

If they want to spear plums behind closed doors...I couldn't care less.....but if they publically open their yaps to whine about someone who is exercizing his free speech then the gloves come off.

No pole smoker or dyke has a greater freedom of speach than me, Phil or anyone else.....and they have less than NO right to tell anyone else what will or will not believe.

I bet most of the frilly panty types whining are also aetheists....because they can't be Christians.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 12/19/13 02:46 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Der Ami #349308 12/19/13 02:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bloody ridiculous.

I don't share all of your beliefs guys, but I sure get annoyed when idiots invoke hypocritical PC BS and do what they did to Phil. His approach to life....his beliefs.... are what has been making all those pricks money.

The rest should walk off the show. Wouldn't be surprised if they do...They may have learned a thing or two from Phil over the years.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Der Ami #349309 12/19/13 03:19 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

For whatever it's worth:
RWTF: My suspension remark was tongue in cheek I doubt if Dave would ever suspend me for my Christian beliefs.
I just wrote a memo to A&E condemning their actions. I would recommend the rest of you do the same. I agree and hope the rest walk off the show as well. I have never been a regular viewer but if the show comes back to normal I just may become one.
I would also like to see guest appearances on their show of Jeff Foxworthy and Ron White. Let them do one of their routines there. That ought to rattle the deviants cages a bit! smirk grin

Here's the email I sent to A&E:

I am not a regular viewer of Ducks Dynasty but was appalled to learn that you had suspended one of the stars for stating his Biblical beliefs.

And as I understand it; this wasnt even as part of their program but as part of an interview.

To the best of my knowledge this is still a free Country with freedom of religion and your networks attempt to curtail someone due to their religious beliefs is just plain wrong.

Ive long suspected that were dealing with a dual standard with your network, one for mainstream Christianity and another for other beliefs including deviant ones, and I guess your actions confirm this.

I have been a long time viewer of other A&E programs but will no longer do so in the future.

Jim XXXXXXXX

IMO: IF YOU DON'T VIGOROUSLY OBJECT TO THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR WHICH IS A REAL PROBLEM FOR CHRISTIANS YOU HAVE BECOME PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Last edited by italiansxs; 12/19/13 03:24 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Der Ami #349314 12/19/13 03:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Phil stood his ground before when they complained about the talk of God and Guns

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2...re-Done-Filming

On May 9, Greensboro, NC country station 93.1 The Wolf reported that after receiving complaints over prayers to God and the frequent use of guns on air, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson said, "God and guns are part of our everyday lives [and] to remove either of them from the show is unacceptable."

and again to cut Jesus out of the show

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-ae-tried-cut-jesus-duck-dynasty-family-prayers

They A&E might cave,here is a petition.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/petition/stop-aes-anti-religious-bigotry

and FB page (593K "likes")

https://www.facebook.com/Philrobertsonsupport?fref=ts

Hillary For Prison 2018
Der Ami #349317 12/19/13 03:55 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for that link...I got my signature on the petition.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Der Ami #349318 12/19/13 03:55 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Shades of Paula Dean; I quit watching the 'Food Network' over her. PC is becoming a pain! Duck Dynasty is A&E's number one show. I guess A&E must be afraid of losing their Gay Lesbian Bi-Sexual Transvestite audience for the show...Geo

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.