March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (FlyChamps, Argo44, SKB, Little Creek, 2 invisible), 790 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
The quote at the base of the Statue of Liberty is a poem. It is not Federal Law which is being ignored and imperiling the whole country. We have immigration laws and limits for a reason dumbass.

Obama and other Libtards keep talking about "immigration reform to fix our broken system." The only thing that is broken is the facts that our leaders refuse to secure our borders and refuse to enforce the current law and deport 20 million people who broke the law. Most of them would self-deport if we prosecuted employers who also break the law by hiring them, thus cheating senior citizens like you ed, when they don't pay taxes or fund the underfunded Social Security system.

I have written my Congressmen to tell them that I will not support them if they are stupid enough to fall for this line of crap. If Obama does not enforce current law, what makes anyone think he will enforce a new law? Anyone who agrees ought to also call, write, and e-mail their Congressmen.

Obama will push this to the extreme and hopefully hoist himself and the rest of the Libtard politicians. 100 days till elections!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Originally Posted By: keith
The quote at the base of the Statue of Liberty is a poem. It is not Federal Law which is being ignored and imperiling the whole country. We have immigration laws and limits for a reason dumbass.

Obama and other Libtards keep talking about "immigration reform to fix our broken system." The only thing that is broken is the facts that our leaders refuse to secure our borders and refuse to enforce the current law and deport 20 million people who broke the law. Most of them would self-deport if we prosecuted employers who also break the law by hiring them, thus cheating senior citizens like you ed, when they don't pay taxes or fund the underfunded Social Security system.

I have written my Congressmen to tell them that I will not support them if they are stupid enough to fall for this line of crap. If Obama does not enforce current law, what makes anyone think he will enforce a new law? Anyone who agrees ought to also call, write, and e-mail their Congressmen.

Obama will push this to the extreme and hopefully hoist himself and the rest of the Libtard politicians. 100 days till elections!
Jim
"Hoist himself"? On his own petard? I doubt that- he will most likely steal one from either Eric Holder or Romh Immanuel- that's the "Chicago way of doin' dirty business, ain't it so????

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

I see the politics of it, Drew, but from reading here is it a border security or humanitarian issue?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
but from reading here is it a border security or humanitarian issue?

It is clearly a border security issue, but Obama has reframed it as a humanitarian issue because much (not all) of his base will respond to that. In the process he has painted his opposition as racists because they are still focused on the "old" border security issue. And, he is bringing in brood stock for new generations of Democrats. Evil genius? I don't know, but it is at least evil.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I see the politics of it, Drew, but from reading here is it a border security or humanitarian issue?

To quote a famous author, 'this is nonsense'.

I don't accept that the issue is an either or. All it does is set the tone for talking point moving of the needle, a fundamental transformation so to speak. The warmongering Republicans want to militarize the border 'or' they inhumanely hate the poor and down trodden.

If I were to drive north and hint at a border crossing into Canada that I might be doing some cash transaction, would I get hung up for hours or maybe turned away. Maybe, instead I can bring a couple hundred thousand buddies with no ID and expect to be put up in a decent hotel? Can't private American citizens, as well as the gubment, be shown to be the most generous contributors to the world's unfortunate.

I do believe you see the politics. To quote that famous author again, 'This president represents the new order. The past is gone....Americans, however, get it right over time'.

I tend to wonder why civility means playing vague games with words like 'right'. We are 'discussing' the cancerous fundamental ideological transformation of the US of A, aren't we? I suppose all that's left is to figure out what's a good cancer.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is what happens when the R's,to use the "progressive lingo" "speak truth to power" about the politic's of immigration !

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...igration-Debate

Marino;

"You know something that I find quite interesting about the other side? Under the leadership of the former Speaker [Pelosi], and under the leadership of their former leader [Rep. Steny Hoyer], when in 2009 and 2010 they had the House, the Senate, and the White House, and they knew this problem existed," he said, according to ABC. "They didn't have the strength to go after it back then. But now [they] are trying to make a political issue out of it now."

BTW for those who could not hear Pelosi,she called him,on the house floor............"an 'insignificant person' !

As the progressive's grip on power is lost more and more each day and the reality of the upcoming Nov "shellacking" ,their best hope may well be the Obama becomes and even more "lame duck" and is able to avoid the embarrassment of trials-and prison, like many in his administration will have to endure.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

One thing the Libtards have managed to cover up here with help from the "mainstream news media" in the MAJORITY of the illegals coming in are NOT CHILDREN unless you think a 16 year old hard core gang member is a child.
This most certainly in NOT a "humanitarian issue" It's a friggin invasion! Further more the fact that many of these illegals are carrying comunicable diseases is being severly downplayed.
I live here in a border State and you can safely ignore the Libtard B.S. that these "humanitarians" would have you believe.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

so much for "Christian Charity", eh what?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.