May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (KY Jon, Jusanothajoe), 627 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,541
Posts546,048
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Once again, Comrade King, you miss my point.

This quote from the article illustrates a fundamental misconception. It shows that while identification with the "Tea Party" is down, identification with the founding principles of the Tea Party are at a record level. The name has been somewhat successfully, and of course sociopathically and religiously demonized by statist bigots, but the philosophy has not. I thought I clearly made that point, but in your case I was too subtle.

Originally Posted By: King Brown

"Yet its also true that the Tea Partys clout is waning. According to the most recent Gallup poll, just 30 percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of the movement, the lowest level in its history. This seems particularly unsettling when polls also show that the public still overwhelmingly supports the Tea Party objective of limited government. In fact, a recent Gallup poll shows a record 72 percent of Americans feels that big government is the greatest threat to the future of the country. Voters who feel that way should be flocking to the Tea Party in droves.They are not.

This quote of yours is illustrative of why you're such a hoot, as obviously the sociopathically bigoted labeling of the Tea Party is a classic example of statist religious demonization, performed by essentially pathological liars. I see that they were exempt from your points about being a "bad fit" or "counterproductive". Obviously to you, members of your religion are merely "Righteous and Good", and speaking "Absolute Truth"..

Labeling, Ken, often is a bad fit, counterproductive, as we see on Misfires.

As far as NRO, and the Conservative ideologues in general, human nature and vanity are involved. To those who consider themselves the "Leaders" of Conservatism, especially those ensconced in D.C., the Tea Party is obviously a potential source of rivals, even though ideology is essentially the same.

Last edited by Ken61; 12/18/14 12:53 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Can't admit your are wrong.

Can't admit YOUR are wrong??? Sure I can Gil. I misspelled asterisk in my haste and won't even blame it on a typo... as my gift to you... since that's all you've got.

You sure as hell haven't been able to show us that King was being factual and truthful when he posted all of those lies and bullshit on pg 4 of this thread, (and which I responded to on pg. 5) to support his contention that his brand of Liberalism is thriving and growing. You, or rocky mtn bill, or your pal King also haven't commented about why labeling was OK for him and other Leftists when they denigrated and lied about the TEA Party.

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Once again, Comrade King, you miss my point.

This quote of yours is illustrative of why you're such a hoot, as obviously the sociopathically bigoted labeling of the Tea Party is a classic example of statist religious demonization, performed by essentially pathological liars. I see that they were exempt from your points about being a "bad fit" or "counterproductive". Obviously to you, members of your religion are merely "Righteous and Good", and speaking "Absolute Truth"..

Labeling, Ken, often is a bad fit, counterproductive, as we see on Misfires.

I guess I'm just not one of those "Righteous and Good" people like you Gil, who can just ignore King's endless repeated pathological lies, and try to make lame excuses for them.

So you just cling to that misspelled asterisk like a security blanket crybaby.

When I saw the "Can't admit YOUR are wrong", and some of your other mistakes and typos, I didn't think it was much to worry about compared to your other idiocy and sleazy low-life pride about selling a mercury contaminated house. I'm glad you can joke about that too, and that you can act like you have such high moral standards.

http://georgia.gov/agencies/georgia-department-natural-resources-environmental-protection-division

Why don't you give these folks a call and joke about it? 404-657-5947

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

keith, if you are so convinced of your high-minded, overblown, self-righteous stance you call the number. If you are convinced that it is indeed a health hazard, you make a full report. You know my name and where I live. I won't be hard to find. Once you do that, then we'll really know who you are. This sounds right up your alley. The Wizard of Ooze. Make all the trouble you think you can stir-up and I will handle it the rest of the way. If you think it will be only "one-call, that's all", you dial the number. It will be a fun game we will play. I need a new hobby. You still want the three-headed dog?

Sidelock
Sidelock

The quote was solidly Republican NRO's, not mine, Ken.

Your last paragraph is dandy labelling: conservatives are human, fight among themselves but think the same!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Comrade King, you miss my point.

You appear to think that labeling has negative connotations. Valid labeling does not, if it's true. Subjective religious demonization that distorts someone's beliefs is what's negative. Me referring to you as a sociopathic, religious statist is a good example. You have demonstrated that philosophy throughout your posts. Demonizing the Tea Party and Conservatives using the sociopathic statist religious lexicon as "Racists, Sexists, Bigots, Homophobes,etc," simply because they refuse to be "Willing Victims" of your sociopathic religious beliefs is "labeling" them according to the subjective morality and falsehoods of your sociopathic, faith-based beliefs. It falls into the category of pathological lying.

Statist Republicans also demonize, the fact that they're attacking other Republicans is nothing new. Democrats do the same to other Democrats as well..

Last edited by Ken61; 12/18/14 10:30 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
....if you are so convinced of your high-minded, overblown, self-righteous stance you call the number. If you are convinced that it is indeed a health hazard....

I have no idea if your story is true or not, but I'm a hundred percent positive it is a story of a health hazard. Sad part about it, a craftsman in the trade had mentioned that it was a material that was critical for recreating a historical finish. Can't get the material any more, or at least not in any reasonable way.

What's the answer, make jokes about birth defects resulting from careless handling. Let me get this correct, highlighting the hypocrisy of pc by using a joke like 'libtard' is worse. Nice job with taking that ole high road.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, labelling is good and bad. My earlier quoted reference was to labelling often as a bad fit. I believe no one can be neatly and accurately labelled, certainly not within such broad categories as left and right, conservative and liberal. We're a mixture, amalgams of all in varying proportions, decency dominant. I'd welcome members to my home with whom I've agreed and parried for years, as I do in my community. Otherwise, hell would be an improvement.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, labelling is good and bad. My earlier quoted reference was to labelling often as a bad fit. I believe no one can be neatly and accurately labelled, certainly not within such broad categories as left and right, conservative and liberal. We're a mixture, amalgams of all in varying proportions, decency dominant. I'd welcome members to my home with whom I've agreed and parried for years, as I do in my community. Otherwise, hell would be an improvement.

Comrade King,

What you say is true, in a very subjective and general sense. People constantly label others, as well as self-label themselves. That's why intellectual analysis and objectivity are so important. Use of pejoratives, according to faith-based beliefs is the labeling of religious demonization. This is the "bad fit" you're referring to. Analysis provides the understanding of the philosophy behind the labeling, to differentiate accuracy from sociopathic religious demonization. "Decency dominant" is subjective, as what is "decent" to a religious statist includes the sociopathic infliction on others both against their will, and at the expense of their individual freedom and equality. There is nothing "decent" about the confiscation of freedom and then awarding it to other's in order to buy their votes. At least not within the Constitutional context of individual freedom and equality. So, the real issue is understanding the philosophical context of a given belief. Is the belief, and consequential actions, based on a philosophy of unconstitutional, sociopathic infliction, or a philosophy of individual freedom and equality?

The answer is obvious, and is the reason why statism requires the massive indoctrination of sociopathic faith-based beliefs, in order to suspend the intellectually objective concept that people are "free and equal" citizens.

The line between religious freedom and religious oppression is when religion becomes sociopathically inflictive upon others against their will. Celebrating Christmas is the free expression of religious beliefs. Forcing an atheist to celebrate Christmas, or an atheist attempting to prevent other's from celebrating it are clearly sociopathically inflictive.

Last edited by Ken61; 12/18/14 11:44 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
....labelling is good and bad. My earlier quoted reference was to labelling often as a bad fit. I believe no one can be neatly and accurately labelled, certainly not within such broad categories as left and right, conservative and liberal. We're a mixture, amalgams of all in varying proportions, decency dominant....

....King,

What you say is true, in a very subjective and general sense. People constantly label others, as well as self-label themselves. That's why intellectual analysis and objectivity are so important....

The intellectual part of it may be seen as important by some, but it can never be consider if subjective feelings are accepted as truth. Good, bad, left, right, varying proportions and decency? All I know is bbq at King's place should probably involve tons of vino.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You've always been clear that taxation shouldn't deliver to places where you don't want it to go even if voted as the majority will of the people in their legislatures. Democratic governance cannot accommodate individual wants of free and equal citizens.

Your and our founding fathers made systems in which political parties proselytized, manipulated and bought the electorate to favour their interests. The result overall is two of the most blessed countries in the world. Decent: "respectable, passable, good enough, tolerable, not immodest or indelicate"---OED.

Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.