April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (earlyriser, 67galaxie, Hugh Lomas, Pwog, 3 invisible), 1,072 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,120
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Gallons, Craig, and it's good stuff: 30-plus medals in national and international competition. Come any time. All members welcome.

I hear the cold weather this past spring killed off most of the primary buds on your Marechal Foch grapes. Does Al Gore and the other Leftist Global Warming alarmists know about this?

My non-award winning grapes got hit pretty hard by the polar vortex too, but I had my best crop of Hazelnuts ever.

Save a glass for me... but hold the mercury. sick

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Caveat emptor.

Gil, nice knock on a shotgun someone was trying to sell. Did you know that it had issues, or were you just denigrating someone anonymously, coward? Did you give the same advice to the folks who bought your house?

Damascus, wonderful clock and barometer. I have a mahagony wheel barometer made by Fagioli of Clerkenwell that is an old family heirloom. Movers tilted it and spilled mercury all over the floor. My hazmat procedure to remove traces after clean-up was to eventually sell the house. A buddy gave me a 5 lb. bottle of mercury that is somewhere in the attic. One day I'll get a "round toit" and fix it. Gil

Or is it just a funny joke to screw someone? Would you have us believe you haven't shown malice towards me? It's never too late to do the right thing, Mr. Perfect. Perfect hypocrite. As always, just my opinion.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's the guy, and I think he was the Allied Commander, the role Ike handled splendidly in the Second. Another French hybrid is named after General Joffre. Foch is hardy for our winters; this year's Foch was my best ever.

A majority of the Canadian Expeditionary Force in the First World War were of British descent, going "home" to fight for King and Country. It's worth a google of Vimy Ridge and Arthur Currie, best soldier Canada ever produced.

CEF casualties of the last 100 days were more than the First Canadian Army suffered in the entire campaign in Northwest Europe from D-Day to the armistice 11 months later.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Caveat emptor.

Gil, nice knock on a shotgun someone was trying to sell. Did you know that it had issues, or were you just denigrating someone anonymously, coward? Did you give the same advice to the folks who bought your house?

The gun was sold in October of last year. Feel free to send him a MO.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The gun was sold in October of last year. Feel free to send him a MO.

I know that. I looked at the date on the Armslist link, and read the whole thread. This was from the "Ithaca 16 ga 6E $3000" thread, for anyone who doesn't already know how you roll. Nobody else jumped to the knee jerk derogatory conclusion that you did. But it's OK for you to dump on someone's gun sale without due diligence, even if it has been sold.

If jOe, or anyone else you dislike, did the same, you'd be on them like flies on GLS.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
That's the guy, and I think he was the Allied Commander, the role Ike handled splendidly in the Second. Another French hybrid is named after General Joffre. Foch is hardy for our winters; this year's Foch was my best ever.

Good to see you're still just pretending to ignore me King. Here's a link to the winery that actually turns your grapes into wine. http://jostgrows.ca/index.php?id=13 But it is true that you can't make good wine from bad grapes.

Maybe you need to correct them about you thinking of transitioning only to the l'Acadie on account of them being more resilent, after the frost damage you had. Why do you think they post such inaccurate information? Another reference there to you taking Jackie Kennedy for lunches too.

Do you think I'd have more credibility if I said that I took Michelle Obama on lunch dates while Barack Hussein was out golfing or hanging out with Raum Emmanuel at Man's Country? I'm sure almost everyone would approve since interracial relationships are all the rage these days.

Hey, I have a great idea! Why don't you and Gil start a new winery that produces a cheap wine for the oppressed masses. You could call it
Quicksilver Hg 80. A good label design would include a wingfooted Roman god of speed. "Ah yes, delicate fruity bouquet with undertones of Mercury."

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
[quote=GLS]

If jOe, or anyone else you dislike, did the same, you'd be on them like flies on GLS.

I don't have a dislike for jOe. Just your tiring bully act and never ending use of the word "liar", "lies". It's been going on for too many years.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't have a dislike for jOe. Just your tiring bully act and never ending use of the word "liar", "lies". It's been going on for too many years.

You've certainly had a funny way of showing us that you like jOe lately. I've had my disagreements with jOe, but I can't say he's ever lied to me.

There is a sure and certain way to stop me from using the words lies or liar on this forum. Go to the person or persons who are so often lying to us, and make them stop. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

You did take the time to demonstrate that those phony statistics that King provided to support his contentions on pg. 4 of this thread... which I rufuted with proof on pg. 5 of this thread... were in fact factual??? No??? Hmmmm, I wonder why, when this all could have been so easy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, Gil, move on from this thread!

You are beating the dead horse into a bloody pulp. Now it's just a wet mark in the grass. We all get it, as anyone will who reads this thread later.

Keith, pick another thread and have at that. Take a rest from Misfires and enjoy the Christmas spirit. You have moved far beyond pointing out lies in this thread and ensuring they don't go unanswered.

I keep tuning in, hoping to read something enlightening. But it's become juvenile. It doesn't serve either one of you very well.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by canvasback; 12/19/14 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, good advice. Merry Christmas. Gil

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.