April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (ithaca1, susjwp, Jimmy W, CJ Dawe, Jem Finch), 1,181 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,843
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
all firearms inventory now off site in locked safe storage at undisclosed location...shop is now locked and closed for the winter. however, alarm system, with link to local police station, in close proximity, is now armed...
Only folks who would want to do a B&E on Da Edster's phantom Gun Shoppe are welders and body shop guys- who use acetylene and oxygen tanks and regulators on a regular and steady basis-

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

come on foxie, you are gittin boring too...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: B. Dudley
And you don't get much lower profile than the Internet, right???

Laughing my ass off right this moment!

You can't just rest on your Laurels when you become the Village Idiot. ed must be going south for Winter Training Camp.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

better to laugh than cry...

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Don't forget to send all your friends here in Misfires a postcard ed. That shouldn't take too much time out of your trip since I am your only friend here.

Just send it to King's address, because as only you and I know, I am really King posting under another name. But remember, that's our little secret. Hopefully, no one will find out since we're on the Internet.

I wonder if there are any YouTube videos on defeating a Burglar Alarm System? As Jagermeister always says, I wouldn't worry about it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

gotta watch out fur dem poisonous snakes...de awl ova...even hear...

course de traditionally lay low in da coal weder...but not nessisaraily here...where de active most o de time...ya no?

Last edited by ed good; 01/07/15 10:51 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Mike has Ed pegged;
Amarillo Mike
". As you are a true master of baiting and trolling, you know that the purpose of those activities is to engage another person in an argument and provoke them so the troll can respond with personal attacks. And the troll doesn't give a damn about the subject of the argument, he just wants to antagonize and anger someone into arguing. With this thread, I am making a serious and diligent effort to get you banned from this BBS permanently. I have considered how best to do it. And then thought it over and over again. This is how I decided to proceed. Whether I succeed or not, your permanent banishment is the purpose and the goal I am pursuing in this thread.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

caw...caw...caw...

translation: danger!

demagogues and hypocrites take notice...

Last edited by ed good; 04/09/15 10:05 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What hrs is Ed Goods gun shop open to the public ?

From the ATF:

https://www.atf.gov/files/regulations-rulings/rulings/atf-rulings/atf-ruling-73-13.pdf

One of the requirements under 18 U.S.C. 923(d)(1) for approval of a dealer’s license is that the
applicant has in a State premises from which he conducts business subject to a license or from
which he intends to conduct such
business within a reasonable period of time. The term
“business premises” is defined n 26 CFR 178.11 to mean: “The property on which firearms or
ammunition importing, manufacturing or dealing business is or will be conducted. A private dwelling, no part of which is open to the public, shall not be recognized as coming within the meaning of the term.” The type of business premises, as well as the business hours, is required
by 26 CFR 178.44 to be included on the application for a firearms dealer’s licen
se.
It is also provided in 18 U.S.C. 923(g) that the premises of a licensee may be entered during
business hours for the purpose of inspecting or examining records or documents required to be
kept as well as any firearms or ammunition kept or stored at such premises

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

notice how this abusive internet thug now reveals he is also a mean spirited hypocrite...

like, when out of one side of his mouth he rants against gun control legislation, and then when it suits his evil purposes, he then attempts to maniupulate federal gun control legislation to do me personal harm...

it is abusive, dishonest and mean republicans like dave k who create dema crats...

keep in mind, dave k, that the 2016 election is less than two years away. if you do not cease and desist your vile behavior here and elsewhere, you will be outed in plenty of time for the voters of nh to know who and what you really are.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.