May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (HalfaDouble, Southern Sport, KDGJ, 1 invisible), 388 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,548
Posts546,197
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 27 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Tomorrow, because I know you all will be waiting, I may update you on the progress of my safe AND what the blue Jays are doing. BTW, if hockey players hit the golf course when they get blown out of the playoffs, what do baseball players do when off season rolls around?

Now lets get back on topic! Bill, where are you? Say something buddy!

Am I the only one or are we happy Dave K is back posting the odd note?

Thanks CB,
been following it a bit and see Doug has been working his magic for ya on your barrels.
Busy with the great new book, perhaps that proven liar Rocky Mtn Bill BS's would enjoy:

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, Canada elected a Liberal government. Probably not a great sign for 2016 here. Now at least we can watch our northern neighbor enjoy the fruits of hope and change as we have for the last 7 1/2 years...Geo

p.s.: And blame it all on 10 years of Harper!

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 10/20/15 08:31 AM. Reason: added postscript
Sidelock
Sidelock

There's a lesson here for the GOP, Geo. The country voted for change, period. The one-man Conservative Party had lost its moral authority. Conservative mainstream media and its most distinguished columnists said Harper had to go. His assault against Canadian values drove away millions of conservatives. All of Canada won.

There was sort of an analogy in our big traditional dinner at the end of the grape harvest on this election day (before the ballot boxes were opened). The chatter was about busier lives making fewer get-togethers of love and laughter like the old barn raising or wood splitting parties. A young picker said "We're harvesting more than grapes."

That was Canada yesterday. Conservatives got their party back. Blame rested squarely on Harper's shoulders.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know, King I have a hard enough time stomaching US politics without having to try and keep up with Canadian. I don't know what Harper was all about, so I'll take your word for it that Canada needed a change.

If Canada has no term limits, I guess if a mistake's been made it can be rectified without having to wait for a set term to end? My concern over the liberal party election was what that vote might foretell for us in 2016. We are not so different from Canadians as I see it...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

I wonder if King would be crowing about a Liberal loss. Somehow, I doubt it. I do think it is ironic that King Brown would once again mention his grape harvest considering his anti-gun sentiment he expressed above. He links mass murders to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and goes so far as to say we actually accept mass murder in the name of personal freedom.

So using this twisted and disgusting line of logic and reasoning, can we conclude that King Brown and others in the wine making industry actually accept and defend the deaths and injuries and illnesses that result from alcohol abuse and drunk driving?

Or is King simply an anti-gunner in denial of his own words and rhetoric?

IS KING BROWN AN ANTI-GUNNER?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

All of Canada won.

Err, I work with a Canadian expat who isn't too pleased. He says your boy’s a vapid child of privilege who will lead Canada further down the shitter. But, he had enough and moved here so…

Point being, there is no such thing as Canadian (or American) values.

First Western leader with tatts?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
You know, King I have a hard enough time stomaching US politics without having to try and keep up with Canadian....

There's gotta be an award for this, maybe a maple leaf something or another. I thought the indigestion was coming from King's analysis, and you've bridged the divide. Maybe, some day we'll find out what ole Harper did wrong.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Harper was the best prime minister during my lifetime (of 57 years). He set out to break the political and media dominance of the Toronto/Montreal axis of power, and greatly succeeded. But in doing so, engendered the undying hatred of the elites he choose to go up against. They used his lack of charisma and uncomfortableness on the public stage (he's a policy wonk not a marketer) to frame the debate that he's a cold autocratic dictator in the making.

He undid the centralization of power in Ottawa that Trudeau's father championed, reversing decades of abuse of the regions by central Canada, in particular, the West.

Canada won for having Harper, not for getting rid of him. History will look kindly upon his time in office, as it has Harper's inspiration, Preston Manning.

Last edited by canvasback; 10/20/15 05:04 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
All of Canada won.

Err, I work with a Canadian expat who isn't too pleased. He says your boy’s a vapid child of privilege who will lead Canada further down the shitter. But, he had enough and moved here so…

As noted in my post in the other thread, this is a vapid analysis of who Trudeau Jr. is. He has thrived and succeeded by being underestimated. I know lots of vapid children of wealth and privilege. Trudeau is not one of them.

Last edited by canvasback; 10/20/15 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: RyanF
All of Canada won.

As noted in my post in the other thread, this is a vapid analysis of who Trudeau Jr. is. He has thrived and succeeded by being underestimated. I know lots of vapid children of wealth and privilege. Trudeau is not one of them.

His considered analysis is hateful. It concerns throwing open the doors for Syrian and Middle Easter migrants. The Denver Post is quite fond of Trudeau.

Last edited by RyanF; 10/20/15 06:09 PM.
Page 10 of 27 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.