May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (trw999, Marks_21, SKB, 1 invisible), 1,064 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,504
Posts545,550
Members14,416
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
King Brown #470384 01/23/17 01:24 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....the candidate who promised he wouldn't lie to the American people did so on his first day on the job, exposed to the world.

I had a dream, or maybe I had just read one of your earlier comments. Weren't you the fellow opposed to using the 'L' word. Have you abandoned a core principal when you received your delegitimize marching orders? Ah, don't worry about it, I can see it's just part of building to increase the showmanship of a few meaningless 'bipartisan' civilities on the psuedo high road, huh?

King Brown #470389 01/23/17 02:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You left out "alternative facts." But that's okay. I know you well enough that you won't deny that the candidate who promised he wouldn't lie to the American people did so on his first day on the job, exposed to the world

It is hilarious to see someone who has told as many Whoppers as King Brown accusing PRESIDENT Donald Trump of being a liar.

Was it PRESIDENT Donald Trump who famously said, "If you like your health insurance plan or your doctor, you can keep them"? That turned out to be one of the greatest lies that ever came out of the White House, but nary a peep from King about the anti-gun Liberal Left liar Barack Obama.

Oh yes, how about "We will be the most transparent Administration in history!"... except for all of that stonewalling and lying to Congress about what happened in "Fast and Furious", Benghazi, the IRS targeting of Conservatives, etc. And going so far as to support Hillary Clinton, after she and her people lied about what was on her personal server and even smashed the hard drives with a hammer to destroy evidence after it was subpoenaed by Congress.

Again, nary a peep from King Brown about Obama lies, or Hillary lies. Just a bunch of thread diversions and off-topic crapola attempting to change the subject. Once a fraud, always a fraud. Dishonesty is not civility.

Here's the Liar-in-Chief telling a bold faced lie in another attempt to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding citizens.

But King Brown made this lame excuse for his anti-gun hero violating his Oath to Preserve, Protect, and Defend the Constitution by posting this:

With respect, you tend to believe the written as something sacrosanct as it appears in the Constitution and other bills. Look at the Oath you posted: It says only that the president will do to "the best of my ability" to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. What he determines "best"---wrongly or rightly.

Oh, how about his lie that there is no voter fraud in this country, and that other countries do not have voter I.D. Laws...

King won't dare respond to any of this. Better in his mind to hide like a cockroach when the light of truth shines upon him.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King's full of shyte but I'm glad he's here. This is more fun than debating hinge pin grease. And if I see one of those fancy Canadian scopes unattended in Grayling this summer, we'll, you know, free trade and all...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Lonesome, how about a Hinge Pin Grease thread where King tells us what his imaginary friend's John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King use on their hinge pins? Then he can veer wildly off topic and tell us about his pulpwood clear-cutting organization and his kilt/skirt that took more wool to cover his butt than the main sail of the Santa Maria.

Good one, JRB. Truth is anyone can see under a kilt if I'm sitting and don't keep my knees together. My wife chatters about it all the time.

I guess that covers the gender. As for the cold, they're warm enough: nine yards of finest Scottish wool; heavy cloth swings better as well.

Our soldier killed at the war memorial wore his kilt in full highland regimental dress, shot in the back by the nutter according to police report.

Our highland regiments wore kilts in combat during the First World War---Germans called them "Ladies from Hell---and Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Highlanders' piper went into battle pipes skirling in the Second.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Strictly custom military contract, lonesome. I know the maker. Shared Christmas dinner.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Can we get back to jOe's original intent.....reveling in this joyous occasion, posting memes and videos of wailing SJW's all the while singing 'Happy days are here again....."

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Understood, King. I may have mentioned a time or two I'm in the military. Usually a good number of Canadians at Camp Grayling in northern Michigan during the summer. I've had some interesting interactions with them on occasion.

Not to beat a dead horse and this is the last I'll say on it. No one doubts the courage and ability of your troops, I'm simply saying Canada as a country, along with most others in NATO, do not fulfill their monetary commitments to the alliance.

Yeah, c-back, it's going to be a good 4 years.

Glad your here too, keith.

canvasback #470422 01/23/17 06:55 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Can we get back to jOe's original intent.....reveling in this joyous occasion, posting memes and videos of wailing SJW's all the while singing 'Happy days are here again....."

I explained when long decline started and what was the root cause. While current administration is temporary buffer there is no way to stopping it. Like in EU old European traditions will simply be bread out in the future. Look at California that is the future.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think paying dues has bearing on how these organizations are viewed. How far behind is US with UN, which really scorched Canada in Rawanda? NATO was hair-brained trying to push into Ukraine. The Cuba missile crisis was resolved with Russia removing its missiles and, although kept from the American public notice, the US pulled its missiles from Turkey. With Trump selling protection like a Mafia don, look for restructuring of military responsibilities.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Paying dues? Ha?

I don't think the question is how far behind is the US in propping up, I mean paying dues at the UN.

I think the question is just how quickly will that useless collection of tin pot dictators and thieves collapse when the US funded gravy train comes to a full and complete stop?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.