Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Keith, I am sorry my errors in grammar, spelling, and typing on my blackberry and mini pad have frustrated you. Not sure exactly why that is so; normally I am able to read though errors of others, understand what they mean without getting so excited as to name call.

Perhaps if I try harder, I can live up to your high standards

If my "ignorance" frustrates you, I guess you could use the ignore feature and not read my errors. That would save you some posting energy.

Bless you,

PS It is not disingenuous when I say "Bless you'" as I genuinely wish you would be blest into not posting as you do. It is also better than adopting a negative name calling and generally nasty approach toward you in response to your posts.

Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel;

In Re: Your latest off topic thread diversion...

Contrary to what you think, your spelling and grammatical errors, along with your frequent malapropisms and sometimes unintelligible statements, do not frustrate me. They do amuse me on the one hand, yet they also disappoint me when I think of the tax dollars that were wasted on attempting to educate you.

I note that you have suggested several times now, that I use the IGNORE function to ignore your posts. I find that rather odd considering that you began this little exchange by sending me unsolicited PM's and hypocritical responses to posts I made that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Prior to that, I had never responded to anything you posted here. Like an estrogen fueled, nosy, whiny old woman, you made it your mission to PM me several times, then to ignore me, and then to return to become a self appointed thread Moderator dedicated to criticizing me.

And now you actually expect me to not respond to your lunacy, hypocrisy, and ignorance? You now seriously suggest that I should IGNORE you if I don't like reading your asinine posts??? You may be dumber than I initially thought. You can keep right on wishing and hoping and even praying that you will change me. I assure you that you won't. I have never used the IGNORE function, and I won't be starting now. And as I've reminded you several times now, disingenuous blessings from whiny pin-headed hypocrites in denial are not needed. When I can upset someone like you Gladys, it makes me smile.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Trolls lose their power when they're ignored.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Trolls lose their power when they're ignored.

Thanks for the advice Larry, but I still don't plan to IGNORE Gladys.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

They do continue to huff and puff, stamp their feet and roar . . . but you never even hear them. Blessed be "The Sound of Silence". smile

Last edited by L. Brown; 03/20/17 03:49 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

See there Gladys, when you decide to IGNORE me once again, the example provided a couple times above by King Brown's little brother Larry is exactly what you don't want to do.

Larry claims he is IGNORING me, but the idiot still actually responds to me. He peeks. He looks. He reads. He whines and cries like a little baby and bothers Dave with his sissy complaints and tantrums.

You can tell he's peeking by when and where he responds to me. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed.

He actually was somewhat successful in crying enough to get a few threads locked until Dave realized that he was starting fires, and then complaining about the flames, smoke, and heat. You know, Larry also used to send me unsolicited PM's, just like you. I saved most of them, never knowing when they'd come in handy. You two have a lot in common in my opinion.

Frankly, I still wonder where Larry finds the time to cry so much. Considering that he has over 9000 posts here, over 18,000 posts on

http://www.notssmbbs.com/

... and tens of thousands of other posts on Upland Journal and several other shotgun forums... I often wonder if he does most of his hunting, shooting, and reloading with a typewriter or computer keyboard. At least he isn't spending so much time blaming deer hunter's bullets for lead poisoning in eagles, like he did in the Jan. 2016 "Lead and Condors" thread. Just my opinion, as always.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jesus.....er, what was the original post about?
I've forgotten ...still no idea, & reading the last 11 posts offered not even the slightest of clues
Way to bog down a thread
franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

Was it this Franc? You said this less than a week ago.

Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
Ed,
My observations are that..
you like to stir the shit pot
you like to ruin a few nice Guns.
you are a few pence short of the full shilling.
you are a pure jerk
That I should not disable the ignore button once engaged
franc

Um, I guess not. Wait a minute. All we have to do is go to page one to see, rather than getting all whiny and hypocritical!

Do you have anything informative to offer about shotguns built by Rivolier Pere et Fils, Franc? I didn't think so.

I did agree with your comments about Ed Good though. Keep up the good work!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: old colonel
Keith, I am sorry my errors in grammar, spelling, and typing on my blackberry and mini pad have frustrated you. Not sure exactly why that is so; normally I am able to read though errors of others, understand what they mean without getting so excited as to name call.

Perhaps if I try harder, I can live up to your high standards

If my "ignorance" frustrates you, I guess you could use the ignore feature and not read my errors. That would save you some posting energy.

Bless you,

PS It is not disingenuous when I say "Bless you'" as I genuinely wish you would be blest into not posting as you do. It is also better than adopting a negative name calling and generally nasty approach toward you in response to your posts.

Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel;

In Re: Your latest off topic thread diversion...

Contrary to what you think, your spelling and grammatical errors, along with your frequent malapropisms and sometimes unintelligible statements, do not frustrate me. They do amuse me on the one hand, yet they also disappoint me when I think of the tax dollars that were wasted on attempting to educate you.

I note that you have suggested several times now, that I use the IGNORE function to ignore your posts. I find that rather odd considering that you began this little exchange by sending me unsolicited PM's and hypocritical responses to posts I made that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Prior to that, I had never responded to anything you posted here. Like an estrogen fueled, nosy, whiny old woman, you made it your mission to PM me several times, then to ignore me, and then to return to become a self appointed thread Moderator dedicated to criticizing me.

And now you actually expect me to not respond to your lunacy, hypocrisy, and ignorance? You now seriously suggest that I should IGNORE you if I don't like reading your asinine posts??? You may be dumber than I initially thought. You can keep right on wishing and hoping and even praying that you will change me. I assure you that you won't. I have never used the IGNORE function, and I won't be starting now. And as I've reminded you several times now, disingenuous blessings from whiny pin-headed hypocrites in denial are not needed. When I can upset someone like you Gladys, it makes me smile.

You initiate an attack and name call and claim I am creating a diversion by polite response. Implicit in that thought is you are immune from response and persons attacked in your post should yield to your infinite wit and be silent; a rather arrogant proposition.

Your post claims my errors do not bother you. However, your postings about them show otherwise. Or are they just an excuse to be insulting? Perhaps I should err all the time in order to occupy the focus of your mature and witty postings.

In the past you have espoused I should ignore you. I have repeatedly returned the recommendation. If that bothers you be it. I have ignored you at times in the past as your posts are a bother, but have decided for the time being I will not as to do so yields the floor to bullying posts.

You have stated in the past you attack me because I offended you by sending you PMs (I add in which I was both polite and respectful) and that I stuck my nose into other threads (I had the audacity to argue against your diversions and attacks). I translate your position to be no one should oppose you or you will haunt their future posts with derision. Not a very gentlemanly position or a support for the First Amendment.

Your posts create an atmosphere of repressive speech. Your negative posts have more in common with the leftists at Middlebury who insisted on insulting and shouting down opposing thought. Ultimately these negative posts make this a place where people may not want to freely exchange ideas because they dont want to bother with your negative posts

The bottom-line is I will continue to post against your thread diversions and insults when I feel like it. I have little doubt your posts will continue to contain infantile name calling and otherwise insulting silliness. Your negative posts demonstrate the quality of your thought. Rather sad, as you are capable of quality posts with well thought out opinions. That said, your quality posts show the deliberate nature of your negative postings.

I continue to genuinely wish you well and hope you can find a way to cease your attacking diversions and insults.

Bless You

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yep, Gladys, I mean old colonel, you still apparently have reading comprehension problems. I didn't "espouse" that you should ignore me. You said you were ignoring me, but then went on to do it even less effectively than King Brown's little brother Larry.

Feel free to continue being a self-appointed hypocritical thread Moderator who follows me around attempting to turn me into the same kind of pin head as yourself. But don't be surprised when I let you know what I think of you. Translate my posts however you wish. You have repeatedly shown that you are too ignorant to comprehend them anyway.

You however do seem to understand the deliberate nature of my comments and my opinions directed toward you. I like to think they make you grind your teeth at night. There is nothing polite about your hypocrisy and disingenuous blessings either.

One question though... who did you get to help you write and spell-check that nonsense? Oh, forget it. I still never got an answer from you about how many Draft Horses it would take to pull a greased sewing needle from your anal retentive posterior.

I await your next moronic thread diversion.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So you hate me and insult me because I disagree with you?

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.