May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,623
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Canada dumps on its military peacetime, spending on higher standards of health and education, and is measured for military prowess by what it does after its call to arms. The US is the only superpower and hasn't won a war since when? The Phillipines? Panama and Grenada don't count. Military power has its limitations. As for "blue helmut" stuff, you missed Bosnia et al and who chose the toughest sector and consequences in Afghanistan.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....You never heard an endorsement of the woman from me. Quite the opposite. The Democrats could have introduced a decent healthcare system but didn't want to because of insurance and medical lobbying. As a liberal, I say what about the people? (Yeah, we're off-thread again but I pay for my sins....

King you heathen. Of course, you would associate the fine red states of America with the devil, and yes hill's deep blue sea is soiled with discarded solar panels and hybrid car batteries, among other skeletons bobbing on the surface, stricken from public checks-n-balances.

You have endorsed the concept of the 'ist'. It really isn't a long l'ist', but it is not flattering. The gal has been coated with an earth friendly no stick 'ist' resistant coating from the lack-o-checks-n-balance corporation, foundation?

Please don't you disparage our ocare! That's right about the time that we, the wild west murder capital of the world, became healthier, happier and more productive.

Don't worry about the people. As a liberal, it is your day job to convince them that they are miserable. By any yardstick, you're succeeding. If you teach a man to work, he is of limited use. If you teach a man to whine from his favorite stool at starbuk's, you got your redistribution in the bag.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, no, craig. The other way. The woman to me at the time was the devil and the man the deep blue sea, god knows what the US and the world would get from him. Now we know.

A a liberal, again, my job is to diminish these notions of entitlement, to become sovereign, masters of our destiny, no public teats, no punk games. It's declared policy of the rural organization to which I belong.

It works wonderfully. Education unites people in pursuit of worthwhile goals. Bafflegab, indecision, hot and cold, destroys the spirit every time. Initiative must come bottom-up without bureaucratic or technocratic interference.

It's my day job.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Canada dumps on its military peacetime, spending on higher standards of health and education, and is measured for military prowess by what it does after its call to arms. The US is the only superpower and hasn't won a war since when? The Phillipines? Panama and Grenada don't count. Military power has its limitations. As for "blue helmut" stuff, you missed Bosnia et al and who chose the toughest sector and consequences in Afghanistan.

Yep, Canada who has a terrible political system and a joke military is safe to denigrate the US who protects you from an invasion by the Italians.

I anxiously await your next space shot.

Last edited by pooch; 06/17/17 01:57 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I looked up bafflegab and it said see craigd.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....A a liberal, again, my job is to diminish these notions of entitlement, to become sovereign, masters of our destiny, no public teats, no punk games....

I am impressed! I don't know how you finished the part I clear cut off, but it had to have gotten harder and harder to reach the keyboard as your pinocchio nose pushed you away from your computer. Just kidding, I wanted to work forestry back into the conversation. If you sneeze, do leaves fall off the end?

Sidelock
Sidelock

This way off the subject, but yes I was a Test Pilot for a number of years. Test Pilots, at least at the level I worked, are grossly over rated as for most part is the work. I often felt like the guy that was told he was going to be in a parade only to discover his place was cleaning up behind the elephants.

Last edited by pooch; 06/17/17 02:56 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
I looked up bafflegab and it said see craigd.

Hey Lonesome, did you happen to watch the hockey game, you know, the last hockey game? Darndest thing I ever seen because they brought out this big silver trophy, the biggest I've ever seen, and handed it to a player so he could skate around with it do you happen to know that player's name?

It escapes me right now!!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Would have loved to see P.K. bring it back to that city in Kwee-bec. I like the Pens and Pittsburgh, can't stand that nut spearin' Nova Scotian. Last team to win back to back '97 '98 Wings.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And who was that right winger who did it for the Red Wings those years, keeping his elbows and stick swinging to keep the riffraff from taking off his head? Only another greatest hockey player of his time, eh?

Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.