April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (jake van dyke, 12boreman, fab500, Stanton Hillis, Southern Sport), 1,041 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,134
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
Nick. C #484204 06/29/17 03:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually, I addressed the nastiness of the thread which is off topic. Not your remarks save your signing of a name you appear to have appropriated of another user from another web board.

The "Selby" joke is old, and proof you are not ignoring Geo anyhow. Then again I guess you were only pretending to ignore.

I have not been paying much attention to the non-double thread, which I agree has no place here and from reading the last few pages of it a little while ago has descended past diversion to an even lower level.

I think I actually agree with you that it has gone into the ridiculous.

PS even worse than hockey threads

Last edited by old colonel; 06/29/17 03:59 PM. Reason: Added PS

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Nick. C #484206 06/29/17 04:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

GO WINGS!!

Nick. C #484207 06/29/17 04:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Anybody want to hear about the 28 gauge Beretta Silver Pigeon i just bought at my local Gander Mountain? I think I got a pretty good deal.

Nothing the government gives you is free.
Nick. C #484208 06/29/17 04:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Actually, I addressed the nastiness of the thread which is off topic. Not your remarks save your signing of a name you appear to have appropriated of another user from another web board.

I guess we have differing opinions on just what constitutes nastiness. Since when is it nasty to call a liar a liar?

I think it is nasty to post anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric, dogma, and opinions here on a Double Gun website. Since gun rights are essential to owning and shooting all guns, including doubles, I think it is nasty to attempt to suppress those discussions and to protect anti-2nd Amendment Trolls like King Brown or Ed Good.

I think it is nasty to denigrate those politicians who work to actually live up to their oath of office by protecting and defending our Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It is equally nasty to support and defend those Liberal left politicians who work tirelessly to infringe upon the rights of law abiding citizens... especially here on a gun enthusiasts' forum... and especially after King has lied about his desire to keep such political stuff away from here. See my first post in this thread, #483788

And I think it goes well beyond nasty to be so completely dishonest as to attempt to deny your own words and actions, as King is doing once again right here for all to see. I think it is very nasty for King to post false information about our 2nd Amendment, our NRA, and the original intent of the Framers. I'm actually glad he does it because I want people to understand that we have back-stabbers within our ranks who post the same anti-gun crap and lies used by every anti-gun organization and politician. Remember, this is the same King Brown who attempts to portray murderous gang-bangers as "children", and repeatedly makes the false claim that the U.S has the highest firearms murder rate of any civilized nation.

But it is very nasty to have to deal with such a complete and total fraud. It is nasty for him to try to tear me down and denigrate me for posting his own actual words. If that is the "lower level" you are referring to, then we're in agreement for once. In life, sometimes we just have to deal with nasty instead of ignoring it and allowing it to spread.

The Selby thing, for those who pay close attention to the actions of the F.A.G.'s we have here, was in response to the absurd exhortations from another petty hypocrite who launches actual personal attacks while proclaiming with his statements and his tag line that posting using our full names would prevent the same nasty personal attack behavior he himself engages in.

I just ended that last sentence with a preposition. Winston Churchill said "A preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with." It just gets nastier by the minute here.

https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/11/14/churchill-on-prepositions/

Best wishes,

Selby smile

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Goillini
Anybody want to hear about the 28 gauge Beretta Silver Pigeon i just bought at my local Gander Mountain? I think I got a pretty good deal.

Naw. I want to see a pic of King and that nut spearin ' Nova Scotian drinking beet juice out of Lord Stanley's Cup.

keith #484216 06/29/17 05:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Geo Newbern, I am pretending to IGNORE you... so how could I possibly respond to your request?

I am pretending to IGNORE you because you have been pretending to IGNORE me since shortly after you attempted to start a shit-storm here with your decidedly off-topic and non-Double Gun thread entitled "Kingsley L. Brown". I still wonder why you sat on that old newspaper article about King for so long before you finally posted it here. But since we are pretending to IGNORE each other, I guess we'll never know.

It would be nice if we could get together for a few drinks and just pretend to IGNORE each other sometime!

Your friend,

Selby wink

Well I asked nicely. I certainly have no copyright on the signature you have usurped. Your non response makes no sense to me though. By the way, could you recommend the boarding kennel services of the Red Woof Inn. What an interesting play on names...Geo

Nick. C #484221 06/29/17 05:48 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Aiiieeeeyyyy!

Not puns!

(I was repeatedly punched by the felllers afterwards)

Nick. C #484222 06/29/17 05:57 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Non response"???

Are you kidding me Geo??? See, this is why I'm pretending to IGNORE you, and pretending to IGNORE the fact that you are pretending to IGNORE me.

What I am NOT pretending to IGNORE is the anti-2nd Amendment and anti-NRA rhetoric and sentiment posted by your pal King Brown... along with the fact that he is in dishonest denial of his own damn words.

By the way, you still haven't told us why you sat on that old newspaper story about King Brown for so long before you posted it here as another off-topic thread. I wasn't supposed to know about that, was I?

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=442361&page=1

I thought it was funny that a guy who preaches peace and harmony would just wait until he thought the time was right to ignite an off-topic shit-storm. I hope someone lets me know if you finally decide to answer since I am still pretending to IGNORE you in the same way you are pretending to IGNORE me.

Yours truly,

Mr. Lowndes a.k.a. Jack, or John M.

P.S.: If you decide to board your dog at the Red Woof Inn Kennel, you might want to ask them if they will hawker a couple of big green loogies down his throat as King Brown told us he did to his own frightened pooch. Talk about nasty!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
GO WINGS!!

I thought you were a Caps fan or is it anyone who is playing against Crosby?

Nick. C #484224 06/29/17 06:09 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"green loogies"

aka Nova Scotian appetizers.

Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.