May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (cpa, AGS, Chantry, HMAK, ClapperZapper, 1 invisible), 776 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,483
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CParker Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Some turk keeps hacking the Parker Gun Collectors site in the name of Islam - as if I need one more reason to hate these pukes.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave how about deleting this one?

So hacking sites is okay if Christians do it? I know Turks and Muslims who are not pukes. And Christians who are. Maybe the problem is the simple fact that there are some pukes in every nation and every religion. Meanwhile, I agree with Mike on canning this thread.

Sample my new book at http://www.theweemadroad.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll third that suggestion

Brent

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: jack maloney
So hacking sites is okay if Christians do it? Meanwhile, I agree with Mike on canning this thread.

When and where did you see that? If you haven't seen what he is referring to, it is clearly an attempt to emulate terrorist propaganda (or may be the real thing for that matter). I've never seen anyone else, Christian or otherwise, hack a site to proclaim death to all who aren't part of their religion. And since most Parker BBS folks frequent this site, it seems like a good warning. I don't know what kind of virus I may have picked up by going there. I wouldn't recommend going there until Greg gets it straightened out. It's a good heads-up and if those who have already have been there wind up with viruses, you can thank CParker for you avoiding it. I honestly can't see why anyone would take issue with his post. He never said that ALL of any group were anything, but the ones who act like this are responsible for more death and misery in this world right now than any other group and to act otherwise is to invite more of the same. I know other groups have been responsible for atrocities but right now this is at the top of the heap and will continue to be until it is dealt with.

Sidelock
Sidelock

vh20. You know that this individual/group is actually Muslim how? It's very easy to stir up hate and discontent by committing an act and them laying the blame on others. Before you ask what they have to gain by doing this, some people get off on the hate part.

Last edited by Mike Harrell; 07/17/07 04:01 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, lighten up. The world seems bent on coddling to the Muslim population...God forbid (Allah forbid?) we insult anyone.

Of course we don't know it was a Muslim and shouldn't blame them. But let's not bend over backwards at the slightest suggestion that someone is tossing a little crap at them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Whos bending over backwards. I just don't think that this thread is appropriate. We could always do nothing and let the site degenerate.

Last edited by Mike Harrell; 07/17/07 04:13 PM.

Ethnic bigotry and religious hatred have no place in this forum - - reason enough to shut it down.

Sample my new book at http://www.theweemadroad.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,

I believe I said "an attempt to emulate...OR the real thing". Therefore, I included the possibility of the fakery you suggest in my post. However, since it IS the m.o. of terrorism, if we were in Vegas right now I know where I'd put my money. Anyway, it's really not the focus of my post. The main point is that the original post is a prudent warning since many people frequent both sites (here and PGCA) and it may save your computer from a virus. I think it should stay.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.