May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (WJW, redoak, Jimmy W, doublenut), 220 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,537
Posts546,033
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Where are all the Islamic moderates you say?
We've been waiting for them to stand and be counted.
Pretty nil at this point.
I think we've along wait ahead of us - maybe never!

Sidelock
Sidelock

If Muslims are such good people, in general, why haven't they cleaned up their own house? Where is the Muslim outrage? Why haven't they handed over Bin Laden?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Iraq Security Forces Deaths: 7,247
US Armed Forces Deaths: 3,618

You want numbers, how about those who have been cut down and been counted? Good men are dying in this war and they are both Christians and Moslems. Hate them or honor them as you wish, but only a fool makes a larger war than necessary for their soldiers or makes war against their friends. By the way, the UK has lost a total of 159 soldiers.

http://www.icasualties.org/oif/

CParker Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm sorry that I posted that insensitive message that started this discussion, I wish I wouldn't have. HOWEVER, the message that was posted in place of the Parker web site was in-your-face jihadist crap and I hate it. Also, I hate hackers who spoil the internet. These guys are not content to randomly blow up women and children... now they have to foist their message of world domination to a bunch of old men who want to chat about antique shotguns. I know this is not the place to complain about it so I'll restrict my posted to double gun issues.

Thanks for the great site Dave.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's my opinion of all the good Muslims in Iraq and the region - if Bin Laden loses, they all hated him. If he wins, they'll not mind reaping the benefits.

It's a little like Hitler - in 1946 you couldn't find a single solitary German who had supported him.

Or Richard Nixon...he won by a landslide in the election but the day after he was impeached not a soul alive had voted for him.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Anybody that would get touchy feely about some muslim hacking an antique gun website needs to check their scat for an overdose of hippie granola. Come on guys, we're at war with these people. It's fine to talk bad about them. I'm ready to join right in!

Destry

Out there at the crossroads molding the devil's bullets. - Tom Waits
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Or Richard Nixon...he won by a landslide in the election but the day after he was impeached not a soul alive had voted for him."

Some facts: Richard Nixon was not impeached. He resigned.
Slick Willy WAS impeached. But he was not removed from office, as he should have been.

I voted for Nixon. I also voted for Jimmuh Cahtuh. Can't be right every time!

Last edited by Jim Legg; 07/17/07 11:18 PM.

> Jim Legg <

Sidelock
Sidelock

Soooooo........what ya'll think about that new RBL? OOOOps wrong thread!

Regarding Iran, they were marginalized by Iraq until we took out Saddam. That's why the US supported Saddam in the first place and whey we left him in power after the first gulf war. He served many of our interests. He suppressed the Islamic fundamentalists (who were a threat to him) and kept Iran at bay.

I'd take him back in a minute, contain him from expanding west and let him continue to run Iraq and serve our interests. Oh, by the way, his system of governing Iraq was brutal and inhumane, but it worked.

Jeff

Jeff
Boxlock
Boxlock

[quote]... now they have to foist their message of world domination to a bunch of old men who want to chat about antique shotguns.

Now thems fightin words. Callin the Parker boyz a bunch of "ole men". We don't just chat about our guns. We clean 'em, wax 'em, wipe 'em down, oil 'em up and only handle 'em by the wood!! TPS is our bible. Turkish walnut sucks!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.