Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CParker Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm one of the old men that I was referring to (I'm not 50 yet but old enough). I shoot, clean, wax, etc too but when some SOB puts his extemist crap in the way of me chatting about said cleaning, waxing ect. I get PO'ed. I didn't mean to pick on Turks, or their walnut, its just that the jackass that hi-jacked the site identified himself as such.

Boxlock
Boxlock

I don't think you need apoligize to anyone. (I'm one of your Old
Men too)Right now I'm declaring a personal Fatwah against UPS and their agent!

Last edited by Mike Franzen; 07/18/07 12:20 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I still subscribe to the old motto "Kill them all and let God sort them out!" If we turned the whole Middle East into one big sheet of glass I could care less. They'd do the same here if they had the technology. Make no mistake about it the Moslems want us all dead. The only reason that some fight "on our side" is the Shiites and Sunnis hate each other more than they hate us. There's no such thing as a "moderate" Moslem. We're all infidels in their eyes and need to be eliminated according to their prophet.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 07/18/07 12:48 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

As for me, at 71 years of age, I can live with Christians, Bhuddists, Jews, and secularists. I'd send a message to Muslims: next attack on our homeland and Medina and Mecca will be transformed into a sheet of glass three feet thick and many millions of innocents will be vaporized. They started this crap and we know how to end it. Hilary et al pandering to them proves what a bunch of traitorous pukes most of our politicians are. The immigration issue has shown us that they are more interested in gaining votes for their parties (Dems and Republicans) than they are for the sovernty of the American people. Chops with no apologies.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Only way to stop them is to put them back on Camels.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I lived and worked in a Muslim country for a couple years. My wife worked in the US Embassy with me; my daughter was raised by a Muslim woman. (Had you not known she was a Muslim, she might well have been identified by her behavior as "a good Christian woman" in many parts of this country.) So I may have a somewhat different view of Muslims in general than some folks who have had less contact with them.

We demonized the Germans and the Japanese during WWII, but we were at war with Germany and Japan. We are not at war with the entire Muslim world. Big difference. We are at war with radical Islamism. Everyone says "the Koran says they should kill us". That is NOT one of the pillars of the faith. And if you look at what's happening in Iraq (and elsewhere in the Muslim world), you have Muslims killing Muslims--which is forbidden in the Koran. So what we're dealing with is a perversion of their religion. (We've seen it in Christianity as well, just not recently nor on as large a scale. But the Klan is a perversion of Christianity, and Christians did a great job of slaughtering other Christians--told by their Christian leaders to do so--during the wars of religion in Europe, right after the Reformation.)

You might want to take a look at what Musharraf has done recently in Pakistan if you don't think any Muslims are standing up to the radicals. Note that in Iraq, the tribal leaders in Anbar haved turned against Al Qaeda. There have been attacks by AQ or its affiliates in countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, and Morocco--against other Muslims. We should consider ourselves lucky that the idiot Islamists continue to shoot themselves in the foot by attacking their own people as well as us.

But the most important point to remember is . . . Parkers are better shotguns than the stuff made in Turkey, which means the Parker guys can defend themselves quite well.

Last edited by L. Brown; 07/18/07 07:30 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Only good religious extremist is a dead religious extremist...be it Muslin, Christian or Atheist.

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chopperlump - I have been saying the same thing for years. All the Arab countries fully support the terrorists, and the Saudis are by far the worst. We could end this entire thing simply by telling all the Arab governments that the next outrage (not only against the US, but Britain, Europe, Israel) would result in the instant evaporation of Mecca and Medina. That would not take out any 'infidels' and would serve to effectively focus the Arabs' attention on behaving nicely in the world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good and honorable men come from all races and religions.

This topic has gone way south and is now locked.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.