May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (canvasback, steve f, Ian Forrester, Jem Finch, AGS, Jimmy W), 629 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,508
Posts545,633
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

I thought I was doing good with my can of pork & beans and six pack of Miller Lite.

Sidelock
Sidelock

and speaking of hallucinogens wink and Zombies

Wade Davis, "The Serpent and the Rainbow: A Harvard Scientist's Astonishing Journey into the Secret Societies of Haitian Voodoo, Zombies, and Magic", 1985

"Passage of Darkness: The Ethnobiology of the Haitian Zombie", 1988

http://scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2007/09/13/the-ethnobiology-of-voodoo-zom/

2018. Or not
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f00/web2/rowlett2.html

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
PS. Just to make it on topic for this forum. DOUBLE-Duty Stowaway. Hands on the bugout-ready Savage Model 42 .410/22 Takedown rifle.

It looks as if this could be Jagermeister's next gun buying fantasy. He could put one on Layaway, and excitedly keep telling us about his new gun, although he will never actually follow through with the purchase. Or he could post a photo of one and tell us that he saved one, and just forgot to tell us about it... as he has been doing lately with his imaginary SLE that his friend King embarrassed him into conjuring up.

Of course, he does need an imaginary gun to shoot up those imaginary Grex buffered reloads.

Not going to buy a Savage. They did sell some nice guns like Savage-Anshutz rifles from Germany, Model 330 Savage-Tikka shotguns from Finland,....Model 99 Model 29 and Model 28 which looked just like model 12 Winchester.
I will try to keep two week to a month stash of necessities in case of weather emergency.

Let if Ferment. Get a handle on one of the oldest and easiest food preservation methods. Seed Sense A gardening primer that will ensure a stocked cellar when the world goes sideways. I will probably subscribe to the Survival Guide. Lots of useful stuff there to keep retired fella happy.

I'm perfectly happy with the game gun I kept. So happy that I do not have to bother looking for anything else.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm perfectly happy with the game gun I kept. So happy that I do not have to bother looking for anything else.

Interesting Jagermeister. You go from telling us that you no longer had any doubles and was looking for the right gun at the right price, to suddenly claiming that you "kept" one very nice SLE.

But while you were looking to once again become a double shotgun owner, you lied to us about that Ithaca NID 20 gauge that was actually only on Layaway. You also claimed that you bought some ugly double with an electro-optical sight. Then there was your gun buying fantasy thread where you were torn between a Merkel and a Westley Richards, but you ended up buying that 20 ga. aluminum pump gun. And who could forget your recent lusting after a post 1964 20 gauge Darne?

But now... all of a sudden... after you were embarrassed by your pal King's comments about your erratic claims of gun ownership, you have again changed your story to saying you are totally satisfied with this previously unmentioned imaginary SLE.

The bullshit just keeps getting deeper and deeper. If your new survival magazine can tell you how to convert bullshit to food, you will never go hungry. Hell, you could eliminate malnutrition in the entire continent of Africa.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: justin
ATTENTION POSTERS:
PLEASE CHECK PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR HALLUCINIGENIC INTERACTIONS.
PLEASE GET HELP

Please learn to spell HALLUCINOGENIC. You look like you had rocky mtn bill as your English and spelling teacher. Get help... Then get bent.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Interesting Jagermeister. You go from telling us that you no longer had any doubles and was looking for the right gun at the right price, to suddenly claiming that you "kept" one very nice SLE.

But while you were looking to once again become a double shotgun owner, you lied to us about that Ithaca NID 20 gauge that was actually only on Layaway. You also claimed that you bought some ugly double with an electro-optical sight. Then there was your gun buying fantasy thread where you were torn between a Merkel and a Westley Richards, but you ended up buying that 20 ga. aluminum pump gun. And who could forget your recent lusting after a post 1964 20 gauge Darne?

But now... all of a sudden... after you were embarrassed by your pal King's comments about your erratic claims of gun ownership, you have again changed your story to saying you are totally satisfied with this previously unmentioned imaginary SLE.

The bullshit just keeps getting deeper and deeper. If your new survival magazine can tell you how to convert bullshit to food, you will never go hungry. Hell, you could eliminate malnutrition in the entire continent of Africa.

Actually it was 25" Webley & Scott 700. The Darne I looked for was post 1964 16ga. The French-Canadian has cured my desire for French shotgun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: justin
ATTENTION POSTERS:
PLEASE CHECK PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR HALLUCINIGENIC INTERACTIONS.
PLEASE GET HELP

Please learn to spell HALLUCINOGENIC. You look like you had rocky mtn bill as your English and spelling teacher. Get help... Then get bent.

Leave him alone at least he still has faith in survival of this place. Last time I looked the government spent about $1 for every 60c they took in. To my knowledge neither party did squat to reduce spending. Another conflict in the Middle East is brewing with Russia giving red light only way for us to avoid it. The drug reference was kind of hard encouraging praying would seem more appropriate.

If shit hits the fan I will probably last for few weeks to a month. I don't want to be around if I have to constantly look behind my shoulder forage for food or eat "shit food" out of cans.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I know nothing of 'grey men', but as long as this thread is OT anyway, here's my tomato truk on the back porch. We planted Easter weekend with grafted heirlooms including my favorite 'brandywine'. Plants are already 2 ft. high and the big varieties have blooms; the cherries have set green fruit...Geo

Owl's useless!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tomatoes are cool, Geo. Im just hoping some Canadian doesnt come along and start babbling on and on aboot some hockey team in Manitoba.

I have one of those owls too. Its where the squirrels sit as they eat my tomatoes while watching the rabbits eat everything else.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

So, this time you subject us to not only one of Don's crappier songs but PG rated photos from Fast Times? Zzzzzzz.

Wake me up when it's time watch the Jets thrash Vegas.

I'm hurling a metaphorical octopus at you, LR.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.